Meeting Grandpa: Part 1

(Hello there once more! Let's hope this doesn't take me the whole week to make. Anyways, enjoy. Also, this chapter, we get to see who's gonna be training Issei! Other side note, should I add GGO Kirito? Here's a picture.

 Also, this chapter, we get to see who's gonna be training Issei! Other side note, should I add GGO Kirito? Here's a picture

So, should I add him? I know I finalized that harem, but still. Also, he would be brought in during the whole Kokabiel incident with Xenovia and Irina because I refuse to believe that's all they would send against a Cadre with an unknown number of people following his command. Actually, screw it, I may add him like this anyways.

I also decided to add another trap.

Hitoshi Sugoroku

This person. That is all. Please enjoy.)

"Son, we need to talk," Issei's father, Gorou said seriously, his tone leaving no room for argument.

"Okay dad, but can Gasper here stay with us? Something unfortunate happened, and he needs a place to stay," Issei asked, hoping his father would be okay with it.

Gorou just grinned widely in response. "Don't worry, he can stay with us, though we may end up moving for a while."

Issei raised an eyebrow. "Is that what you wanted to talk about?"

"Partially," Issei's mother Miki said.

The family began to enter, but Gasper seemed to hesitate at the door. Issei's parents looked confused for a second before a lightbulb went off in their heads.

Gorou rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "Sorry, please enter. I forgot that even dhamphirs are bound by that pesky rule. Weakens y'all severely to enter without invitation, doesn't it?"

Miki went and grabbed some snacks and drinks. "Tell me, do you prefer blood, or food? I can get either."

Issei then chirped in. "Usually, he prefers food, but with what happened and everything, I think he should have some blood," he then turns to Gasper. "That usually helps you recover from stuff faster, right? He can have some of mine."

Gasper blushed a bit at that. He remembered the little taste he'd had before when he was first released because Rias had forgotten to feed him even normal food for a few weeks before releasing him(this was due to the training camp, but she had forgotten about him for extended periods of time multiple times before that). Due to this, when he saw Issei still moving in his frozen time, his instincts told him to drink, and nearly took over him completely. He couldn't get the flavor out of his mind since then, and the fact that Issei hadn't pushed him away when Gasper jumped on him.

Issei's parents noticed the blush and silently agreed to help both the boys out. Miki was the one that spoke. "That seems okay with Gasper. Now, would you like it from the source, or in a cup?"

Gasper's blush grew heavier as the floor became a lot more interesting all of a sudden. "I'll have it from Issei, if he's okay with it..."

Issei grinned happily as he pulled Gasper into his lap, having forgotten about his not-so-little friend trying to act up earlier. "Drink up!"

Gasper could barely look as Issei, but nodded, his head going towards Issei's neck. "T-thanks for the meal!"

As Gasper's fangs sank into Issei's neck, Issei could feel himself getting hard, but tried to keep it down. Gasper them let out a soft growl that almost sounded like a purr into his neck, and Issei's sausage shot up, making his eyes widen as he felt it touch under Gasper's skirt. "Please don't notice, please don't notice, please don't notice," Issei was chanting in his head.

Gasper noticed, letting out a little squeak as he started returning to his usual self. He quickly pulled his fangs out of Issei's neck, licking the spot where he bit him so it could heal a bit quicker and stop bleeding. Gasper's blush was redder than Rias' hair at this point as he whispered to Issei. "G-go ahead and hide it, okay, Issei?"

Issei nodded and quickly adjusted it, both him and Gasper blushing like maidens as he did so. After that though, Gasper still didn't move from Issei's lap, just turning around to face Issei's parents.

Issei's parents were barely suppressing their laughter at the scene in front of them. Once Gorou had calmed down a bit, and his wife had returned with drinks and snacks, he got a bit more serious. "Now, Issei, I think it's about time we talked about your heritage."

Issei seemed a little confused at this. "What do you mean?"

Miki stepped into the conversation. "Well, you see, your father is a child of Ares, the God of War. As for me, I was trained by an old monkey that even the Gods were incapable of killing."

Issei was silent for a few seconds before it all caught up in his brain. "WAIT, WHAT?!!!!!???!!???!!!!!!!!?"

Miki giggles, finding his reaction hilarious. "You heard me. May as well just rip off the band aid, right?"

Gorou frowned. "More like you just wanted to get a reaction out of him."

Miki turned to Gorou, her smile turning almost sickly sweet. "What was that, dear?"

Gorou quickly paled. "N-nothing, honey!"

Miki returned to normal. "That's what I thought."

For some reason, almost as if he could sense the chaos, and didn't wanna miss the opportunity to watch, Sun Wukong suddenly appeared. And by suddenly appeared, I mean he went rocketing in at Mach 73 through their window. "Ah, Miki, good to see you again. How's your life been?"

Miki smiles. "It's been good. Just kicked two manipulative little devils from my house."

Sun Wukong just grinned. "Well, that sounds like it was fun."

Meanwhile, Gasper got scared and quickly pulled himself closer to Issei, who noticed Gasper's fear, getting a bit angry at the sight of it. "Who are you?" He asked, his voice holding barely restrained anger and bloodlust.

In response, Sun Wukong just laughed. "My apologies, Red Dragon. I am Sun Wukong, the Great Sage Equal to Heaven, and the Great Monkey Buddha," he said before releasing a fraction of a fraction of a percent of his own bloodlust, easily terrifying both Issei and Gasper, but Issei didn't back down, releasing more bloodlust and letting out the Boosted Gear.

At this, Sun Wukong grinned. "Gutsy little brat, eh? Well then, just as a demonstration," he says before releasing an overwhelming pressure, easily forcing Issei to his knees, and even his parents her having trouble breathing before it abated. "One percent. That's how much of my power and bloodlust you were feeling."

At this, Issei froze up before saying in his head. "Ddraig, why do I feel like I'm completely screwed?"

(I'm just gonna leave this chapter here. Hope you enjoyed, and have a nice day.)