Chapter 11

Thank you Got_2_love_b00ks for the name. his name is Chad.

Sebastian p.o.v

I woke up and groaned. That stupid dream. it's been this and that ever since I fell in love with Jack.

Sitting up and getting ready for school I realized I had Auto first. Score! Walking to the kitchen I got a Noogie from Dave and a kiss on the cheek from Kylie, Nothing odd really, She's pretty much family to all of us... except Dave. Those two are bond for each-other.

"Where's Jack?" I questioned and Kylie giggled.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She laughed. I shot her a glare and she screeched.

"Kidding! Kidding!" She laughed again. "He's already left for his first period.".

Nodding. I explained I was heading off too. We waved, said our good-byes and I left on my way to auto.

Walking in. I was greeted by my classmates who I had met yesterday. Including Chad. That 'cute blind surfer' as Kylie would explained it. Me and him where actually partners for the year. So we greeted each other and started working on our project for the week. A old beat up pickup truck with monster wheels.

"Kyle would kill for this" I joked. then explained to chad just who Kyle was.

"And what about that cute boy? Who was with you? The ginger?" He questioned. I froze, he better not be talking about My Jack.

"Oh! Did I never tell you? I'm gay. I hope that doesn't make it awkward...."

I should my head.
"Nah It's fine. just surprised me." We smiled, or smirked more like it, at each other and kept working for the rest of the class.

After the bell rang and I groaned. math? Really. that was Jacks thing not mine. Getting up I waved to Chad and trudged out to the rest of my classes.