Chapter 13

Dave P.O.V

I walked into the dorm and it was surprisingly quiet, I wonder what up? I looked around and saw Jack staring at me and Kylie's dorm worriedly.

"Dude, are you in love with my door?" I jokingly asked, he shook his head.

"Its Kylie... She got a letter and locked herself in there, she hasn't been out in ten minutes." I paled then told him I'd handle it, he nodded and left to his room.

I Knocked on The door softly.

"Kylie? Can I come in? It's Dave?" I questioned.

"NO! G-Go away... please." My heart just about  broke, her voice sounded so broken.

"Kylie, I'm coming in." I said as I opened the door slowly. What I saw Terrified and saddened me. Kylie was curled up in the corner of the room holding her head with tears streaming down her face that was as pale as, well, a sheet.  She Was rocking back and forth. just starring, at this letter on the floor, I felt horrible, but I reached for the letter.

"No!" She screeched, and I stopped immediately.
"No...please no..... leave me alone...." she mumbled.

I sighed and walked up to her, as I lowed on to my knees in front of her, she flinched, I almost growled.
Who ever made her act like this would pay.  I wrapped my arms around her and just Hugged her.

Kylie.P.o.v 

I cant belive this.... I just can't! Why cant that man just leave me alone?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so so so so so so so so so sorry TT.TT I've been away and so busy! Sorry this is short but i am going to be going through the book and attempting to edit it so bye for now