Roomate in the open

Jacks p.o.v

I entered my, wait no, our room and sat on the bed that I claimed as mine.

"You can have that side." I said quietly, gesturing to the part of the room that had not been decorated yet. I wanted to ask why on earth he stopped responding to my letters. But before I could voice my thoughts aloud they were interrupted by Sebastian himself.

"I'm sorry, something came up and I had to stop writing you back" I couldn't take it and  I broke down after he said that.

"I'm sorry!? Sebastian do you know what you put me through? I had no Idea why you stopped and it hurt me! It hurt so much, I thought you decided you wanted to have nothing to do with me." As I ended my mini-speech I collapsed on my knees. Then he did something, that only the Sebastian I know would do, he hugged me mumbling "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." and something else I couldn't understand over and over. Slowly, I hugged him back and closed my eyes

"its okay, I forgive you Seb." I heard him gasp as I called him by the old nickname Kylie and me used on him all the time when we were kids. It was perfect until I heard a certain cross-dressers voice.

"Oh my god you too are so adorable!" The distinct sound of a camera flash was heard as well.

Kylie p.o.v

After Seb followed Jack into their room, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"you okay ?" David asked while sending me a side glance.

"I'm fine, lets go to our room ready! I have to unpack and make my room boyish." Using quotation marks with my fingers as I said the last word. He laughed and smile came on my face as we walked to our room, we were unpacking our things and it was fine until David decided to speak.

"So why did you really choose to come to this school?" when the question left his mouth I tensed.

"Haha silly! What do you mean? anyway I'm going to go check on the guys see you!" I turned and was about to rush out of the room but a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Il come with you." He said I nodded not fully trusting my words as a snuck into their room I saw the most adorable sight I couldn't help but take a picture.

"you guys are adorable!"     I guess they made up or more! Now that I think about it when I asked Seb why he stopped sending letters he just gave me a dark look and said something came up. But he was blushing ...OH MY KAMI!   Seb must like Jack and Jacks gay but Seb doesn't know. Yes! I get to play Match maker! Oh this is gonna be fun.

-------------------------------------------

this line is kawaii

-----------------------------------------

A/n hey here's chapter 2

Looks like Kylie has another motive to come to school here

And Dave is catching on but fear not she gets to play match maker so she's happy