Chap 6

Dave's pov

I woke up, and Kylie was snuggled up with her arms around my chest and her head resting there as well. I blushed, till I recalled what happened early this morning, I hugged her tighter causing her to wake up.

"D-Dave what!" coughing awkwardly I got up.

"Il go get the boys up, you should get dressed." Blushing at the choice of night clothes she had on. I got up leaving her too her thoughts.

Kylie p.o.v

I was warm. It was nice. Until I felt a grip tighten around my waist. when I opened my eyes I came face to face with a chest?

Realization came to me when I stuttered out

"Dave w-what." I was so confused
Coughing he sat up

"Il go get the boys up, you should get dressed." He was blushing. I wonder why? After he left I looked down...oh blushing I got dressed.

I would need to dress as a boy so I wrapped my 'chest' first, That depressed me a bit because with the wrapping I was flat as a board without the wrap I have DoubleA,
Next il style my hair. I ran a hand through my now short navy blue hair, done, for clothes I put on some jeans, a white t shirt and a black leather jacket.

I walked outside, like a dude, I saw the boys where up so I started with breakfast.

"Morning." I said tiredly. As I cooked, since these boys are next to hopeless, I started humming some song I wrote. once I finished I heard claps

"Good job you're getting better"
Oh...it was jack.

"Thanks Jack " I said with a smile looking down to the now finished bacon and eggs I walked to the dining room.

"Ok boys I'm doing a room inspection so hide the condoms and porn cause I don't wanna see it.". I said smirking at my joke I turned and went to my own room.

We did a pretty good job of decor to twin beds and a black desk on each side, white walls, black & Red covers for the bed, I had a drawer under my desk for clothes and stuff same with dave.

I left the room looking at the clock... I took 10 minutes! God knocking on the boys door I heard a bump and a groan. hmmm.

"Bros I need you gone or up just to get the door at least..." I trailed off remembering what happened with Dave till the door opened leaving me face to face with a disgruntled Seb.

"Get on with it" he said moving out of the way. stepping in I could see the similarity with to two sides the bed cover black and blue, white wall and desk but jacks desk was filled with books while Sebs wall was covers with posters. they'll never change.

"Ok it's fine for now" turning and exiting the door and bumping into Dave... fuck

================================================

A\N: Hello my fans, if I have any, he's another update for you with

DUN DUN DUN a cliffhanger.