Chappy 9 Or maybe il learn to spell chapter

AN: small contest at the bottom
READ!!!

Jack. POV

After Kylie and David left I asked the nice guy where the mathematical area was and Dave asked for Auto shop. he pointed us in the correct direction. as we left I was thinking he was cute and all but not really my type. I had saw Kylie give me a look earlier she was asking me to check him out.

"Wanna check out auto with me?"
Sebs voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sure...But only if you check out mathematics with me!" I said smirking as he groaned till I was swooped up into a head lock. uh this again I groaned as he messed up my here in the procedure of giving my a noogie. A small blush is now present on my face...Damn it.

" Come on jack, lets go, we stop by nerd town first so I can stay longer at auto." he said dragging me along to the math building. when we were In Front of the building I stared in awe. it was huge! I started pulling Seb.

"Hurry Seb! Let go in." I said pulling him. but he would not move.
I turned and...he was staring at me
"What is it Seb?" I questioned tilting my head to the side. that seemed to knock him out of his trance. coughing out a nothing we went inside and introduced my self to mr.Morino we then went to auto I walk in and there was sight.
Think of this posters on the walls cars and guys. lots of guys.

"Nice this place looks cool."
I looked at Seb of course he thought that.

"Hey you guys newbies?" A guy interrupted us. I looked up and almost blushed, he was hot, a blond surfer kind of dude ya know? He looked like a senior.

"I am but he's a nerd." Seb said for me. I rolled my eyes at him then caught the blond guy chuckling at me. ugh come on Seb don't embarrass me. I spaced back in to see the senior and Seb chatting about cars. I understood a bit cause of a book I borrowed from David.

"Any way Sev I gonna head back to dorm have fun k?" I said not giving him a chance to respond I turned around. the upperclassman from earlier had given us times tables so I could go back. wow tomorrow should be interesting.

//////////-----------/////////////-----------////////////----------------////////////--------

A/N hello minna so the only inportent classes are:

Jack: advance physics
Sebastian: auto shop
Kylie and Dave: art

When I say classes I mean any other things that may of May no be inportent k?

Should the blond guy reappear and be a little victim of jacks charm ( although he's unaware it exists)
What should his name be? Comment and the person who makes the name gets a shout out😋