Prologue - Beginnings

Here we go! My very first Yu-Gi-Oh story. Wow... always wanted to write one, and now I'm actually doing it. It's a very strange feeling. Anyhow, feedback is appreciated as I do not know if I'll be a good writer when it comes to dueling scenes. Hope you enjoy the story, so let's dive on in! 

(Y/N) - Your name

(E/C) - Eye color

(H/C) - Hair color

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

It was a dark night in the Satellite. New Domino City glowed with its many colorful lights from across the giant watery divide between them. At this time, a duelist by the name of Yusei Fudo was riding on his red duel runner with Sector Security on his tail. He was trying to escape from the Satellite to settle an old score against Jack Atlas, the Turbo Dueling Champion. However, far away from that, on the other side of the ruined city, was another duelist by the name of (Y/N). Where this duelist was though, no one dared go. Not unless you don't have any other choice. It was a mile deep crevasse into the earth called "The Valley of Death". It's the VERY bottom of the barrel where those with nothing left are forced to go. While Trudge chased Yusei towards the Recycling Plant, the chief, Shinobu Matsumoto, of Sector Security in the Satellite was being escorted to the entrance of the valley.  

Security Officer 1: "Sir, are we sure about this?"

Security Officer 2: *shouting* "Yeah! We've sent dozens of our own people here, and every single one was sent to the hospital as a result!"

Chief Matsumoto: "Be quiet! We have our orders from the Director."

Security Officer 1: *hesitant* "Of course, sir. It's just that I lost a very good friend to this guy."

Chief Matsumoto: "Trust me. We all had someone close hurt by him."

The three Sector Security officers approach a makeshift metal gate. Above the gate was a sign in faded red paint. It read "Abandon All Hope". The two regular officers stood there shaking as the memories of the stories they've heard bubbled to the surface. The chief remained unfazed as with his many years of experience under his belt. He opened the gate, and as the big metal doors creaked, they revealed old beaten stairs carved into the rock. The further down one looked, the darker it became, and after a bit, you couldn't even see the stairs anymore. The chief began his descent into the shadowy depths with the two officers guarding the entrance.

After a nearly thirty minutes of walking, the chief found flat solid ground once again. Everywhere he looked, small barrel fires and lit firepits decorated the valley floor. Multiple groups of people huddled around the flames as others stayed inside small makeshift houses of sheet metal and wooden beams. The chief didn't pay any of them a lick of attention as he walked over to his destination. A cave at the other end of the valley. Right as the chief walked up to the cave, the sound of an echoing roar was heard.

The chief took a step back in surprise, but then he noticed something else. The other people that were down here began to cheer and cry out "the dragon has awakened!". The chief turned his attention back to the cave as another roar echoed from within. Not a spilt second later, a pure white duel runner comes speeding out from the mouth of the cave with (Y/N) driving it.

 Not a spilt second later, a pure white duel runner comes speeding out from the mouth of the cave with (Y/N) driving it