A Dragon's Return

If any of you are knowledgeable about 5ds, then you know what happens to the Professor. HOWEVER~! I am not going to be lazy about your first duel in the Fortune Cup. I promise to make it sporting, at least. After a bit of research I was able to come up with a solid profile for the duel. I just want to thank for all the wonderful and funny comments you all have left in the last chapter. Thank you ALL for making this story feel so special by showing your love for it. If there's any questions or ideas you guys have, then feel free to ask, but I won't give away anything important quite yet 😉

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[(Y/N)'s POV]

(Y/N): "Now, Lazar. Tell me what you were planning on doing with Luna. Speak only the truth, or this might start to... hurt."

Lazar: 'Oh no...'

(Y/N): "What are you planning to do with Luna?"

Lazar: "I-I am not at liberty to discuss that information."

(Y/N): "That was strike one, little man. Why are you so interested in her?"

Lazar: *nervous chuckle* "I thought you got the memo. Did it get lost in the mail?"

(Y/N): "Last chance. Tell me what I want to know, or I will EXCRACT IT."

Lazar: "Extract it? By doing what? HA, a mind meld?!"

(Y/N): "In a sense. It's not a very nice procedure."

Lazar: "Wait... YOU'RE BEING SERIOUS?! You can't do that! Even with your powers!"

(Y/N): "You weren't the first to say that... and you won't be the last."

Lazar: "Wha-What do you mean by that...? You haven't actually-"

(Y/N): "It's an ability I don't use all that often, but for you, Lazar. I'll make an exception."

I lift up the hand I am using to keep Lazar pinned to the wall. Any natural color that was in his face drained completely. His irises shrunk in fear as he started shaking. I could sense his thoughts, albeit just the feeling general ones. If I wanted more detailed information, memories, and other things, then I need to breach his mind. It's not a very pleasant experience... for the victim. My hand was just an inch from touching his forehead when rapid footsteps approached us from the corner.

Officer: "Mr. Takahashi!"

I turn to my left seeing a Sector Security officer and one of the tournament technicians. The technician was cowering behind the officer who in turn was terrified of the scene he was witnessing. The fear from all three was delectable, but now wasn't the time to indulge in old habits. The officer held up his hands in a non-threatening posture slowly making his way to me. Lazar still squirmed to get out of my psychic grip which brought a small smile to my hidden face. 

(Y/N): "And what do you want? Can't you see I'm trying to have a conversation with Lazar here?"

Officer: "I've been asked to escort you to Director Goodwin. He wishes to speak with you."

Lazar: "I'd highly suggest that you listen to what he says."

(Y/N): "You just want to get down from the wall."

Lazar: *nervously chuckles* "T-That too..."

(Y/N): *grumbles* "Very well. I'll pay the good Director a visit."

I release my hold on Lazar letting him slide off the wall. He lands on his butt with a thud which was humorous in all honesty. I walk over to the door unlocking it with a wave of my hand. The timing couldn't be better as Leo opened the door and walked out looking like his normal self. He turns his attention between me and the others in the hall leaving him somewhat confused.