A Web of Deceit III

Previously of Return of the White Dragon.....

Bernard: <And it's official! We have a new champion! The crown has been passed on to Yusei Fudo!>

Yusei: 'I may have beaten Jack, but I have a feeling that a new battle is about to begin.'

Doctor: "Don't worry. Mr. Atlas is going to be fine. We just need to get him to the hospital for some routine tests."

Yusei: 'Jack... What did we see in that light?'

Yanagi: "Well, according to legend, after a great battle, the Crimson Dragon was split into six parts. The head, hands, wings, legs, tail, and the body. Each of these parts were sealed away as marks on the original Signers and passed down through the generations."

Leo: "So... Luna's a Signer, Jack's a Signer, Akiza's a Signer, and then both (Y/N) and Yusei are Signers. So who's the other one?"

Pitts: *slams fist* "Carly, where are ya?! I sent you out for coffee two hours ago!"

Carly: "Well, sir... I found a BIG scoop!"

Pitts: "Yeah? What is it?"

Carly: "A conspiracy at the Fortune Cup. This could lead all the way to the top."

Red: "So... Goodwin has assembled his precious Signers and summoned the Crimson Dragon."

Yellow: "Perfect."

Red: "I think it's time we make our presence known, kindred brothers. We must lower the curtain of shadows on New Domino City."

Blue: "I couldn't agree more~"

Red: "Now, the dawn of the Spider has come... Soon, we shall cloak this world in darkness."

(Y/N): "Alright. Enough of the light banter. Are you the sixth Signer?"

Man: "If you seek the truth, then my master says you must duel me for it."

(Y/N): *sighs* "Why am I not surprised? No one just takes the easy way. Fine then."

Computer: "Duel disk signals: detected."

Carly: "Hmm? Those numbers can't be right. Energy readings don't get that strong. What in the world could it be?"

Man: "COME FORTH, FROZEN FITZGERALD!" 

(Y/N): "A Dark Synchro summon... How am I suppose to go against that?"

Carly: 'Soon, the whole world will know what Goodwin is trying to hide!'

----- Back to the Story -----

[3rd POV]

The moon hung in the partially clear night sky above New Domino City and the Satellite. Its ray shining down upon the barren land of the latter. A moth gracefully flew through the silent air. The flutter of its wingbeats could almost be heard in the still and the quiet of this particular night. Past the slums and the streets, past the Recycling Plant and the junkyards outside, the little moth carried on. Hardly a breeze blew through that night as if the very air itself seemed tense. One would be able to feel that something wasn't right. 

The little moth, with its colors of white and lightly shade of brown, landed on a metal pipe. It looked around seemingly searching for a place to bear her young. A safe place where they could hatch and grow without pesky humans or other insects threatening kill it. Its eyes then laid upon a large hole in the ground. One that even the light from the moon could not reach into. A nice dark place where there seemingly wasn't any predators around was perfect for the little moth.