1

Camilas pov

I have just finished with my classes and I get to my dorm, unlocking the door I see Dinah lead on her bed.

"Hey Mila" Dinah said, I smile and take my bag off laying on my bed

"Hey Chee chee" I say, she giggles

"Long day?" She asked, I nod whining into my pillow

"I have work in an hour too" I say

"Go shower" Dinah said, I groan but pull myself out of bed and go take a shower for work I do my hair and makeup and put on my work clothes.

"You're lucky your parents are paying your way to college" I say to Dinah, she nods

"I know, maybe you should get a sugar mommy to pay for you" she jokes, I nod

"I've thought about it" I say, Dinah laughs

"I wouldn't judge, as long as she buys me dinner too" Dinah said, I chuckle and pack my bag for work.

"I'm being serious when I say I've thought about it Dinah" I say, she looks at me

"Really?" She asked sitting up

"Yeh, I mean I've been in college for 2 years and I still have 3 more to go to become a doctor, then I also have to pay for my actual training which is another like 3 years on top of that. I have to study, go to classes and work, I work on weekends too and also have to study I don't get a break, most of my money does go onto college and paying rent but I also give the rest to my family to help them out, so at the end of it I have nothing...so yes I have thought about it" I say, Dinah nods.

"I wouldn't judge as long as I get dinner" Dinah said laying back down, I smile and nod

"If it happens I'll make sure you get your dinner, bye chee chee" I say kissing her cheek

"Bye sugar baby" she said, I roll my eyes with a smile and leave for work

"Camila you're 5 minutes late" my boss said

"I know I'm sorry but the buss was late" I say, I go to the back putting my bag and coat away and put my apron on, grabbing a notebook and pen I go take orders. I work at a pretty fancy restaurant as a waitress sometimes I'm behind the bar and I'm hoping for a promotion to become a bartender.

Finally it was 2am, I took an extra hour today because I could use the money and thankfully today was payday as well, I get my check and my stuff and leave walking home because buses don't run at this time around here.

When I got to my dorm I open and close the door quietly, I get into bed and finally fall asleep.