7

Lauren's pov

I was getting ready to take Camila and Dinah out for dinner, I dropped Camila off at her dorm this morning because she said she had some work she had to do.

I showered and got dressed into some black jeans, a white button up, my bomber jacket and some converse.

I brushed my hair but left it down in its natural waves, I grab everything I needed and went to my car and drove to Camilas dorm.

I walk through the halls to Camilas room and knock, there were some people looking at me but I just ignored them.

The door was opened by Dinah, she was dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt.

"Hey Lauren, come on in, camila is in the bathroom" she said, I smile saying hello and walk in.

I sit on Camilas bed waiting for her and as I was I talked to Dinah about some stuff, nothing important really just finding out we had stuff in common, like music taste and shows.

Soon Camila came out from the bathroom dressed in a cute summer dress and some heals, I smile and she smiles back brightly.

"Hi" she said, I get up and go hug her she hugs me back tightly

"Hi, you look beautiful" I whisper into her ear as I kiss the side of her head

"Thank you, so do you" she said, I smile and she grabs some stuff

"You both ready?" I ask, they nod and we leave to my car and I drive us to a nice restaurant.

We eat and talk about some random stuff, when we were done I payed and we went back to my car.

"Do you girls want to go to the arcade by the beach?" I ask, they both nod and I drive there

It wasn't much of a drive about 20 minutes, we all talked about nothing in particular and listened to some music.

When we get there I open their doors and Camila holds my hand, I smile lacing our fingers together and walk into the arcade with her hand in mine and Dinah behind us.

We play some games having fun, I saw Camila trying to win a teddy on a claw machine game but gave up going to play some basketball with Dinah and horribly losing, but she was having a lot of fun and that's all that matters.

I go to the game Camila was previously on and try and win her the toy she wanted, it was difficult and definitely rigged but after a few tries and spending more than the teddy was worth, I got it.

I smile and look around finding Dinah and Camila playing air hockey, again Camila losing but she was smiling and giggling, Dinah hand a concentrated face because she was definitely competitive.

I smile walking over and watch as I stood behind Camila, when she lost she turns and looks at me smiling.

"I'm going to get a drink, you two want anything?" Dinah asked, i shook my head but Camila wanted one and I hand Dinah the money, she protests a little before shrugging it off and takes it.

"I got you something" I say, she frowns confused but I hand her the toy, she smiles and cuddles it.

"I saw you trying to get it so I thought i would for you" I say, she hugs me and I chuckle and hug her back.

"You're so cute" she said, I smile with a little blush

"Says you" I whisper, she smiles wide and pulls back a little, we were really close together smiling.

I feel myself lean in and so did Camila, as we were about to kiss we hear Dinah and pull back quickly.

"There was money left over so I thought some chips" Dinah said, I smile and nod blush

"That's fine" I say, she nods

"Lolo, come play basketball with me" Camila said pulling me in the direction on the game, I take Camilas drink from Dinah and follow Camila as Dinah went to another machine.

I play basketball with Camila letting her win and then we left, camila holding her teddy and drinking her drink.

"Let's get ice cream" I say, they both smiled wide nodding

I pay for their ice cream and we all decided to watch the sun set on the beach, we found and spot and ate our ice creams watching the sun set.

Camila cuddles into me and I smile holding her close, I feel how cold she was and took off my jacket wrapping it around her, Dinah was fine as she brought one from her dorm.

"What about you?" Camila asked quietly, Dinah staring at the sky.

"You'll have to keep me warm" I say, she smiles and goes back to cuddling me, I kiss the top of her head holding her close and watch the sunset.

When it was over we go back to my car and I drive them home, when we got to the dorms I walk them in.

"You suck at basketball" Camila said, I chuckle and nod

"You're just too good" I say, she smiles and Dinah laughs sarcastically

"As if! She sucks at all games" Dinah said, I chuckle as did Camila

"Night girls" I say

"Night, I call the shower I'm covered in sand!" Dinah said running off to take a shower.

Camila smiles at me and I smile back

"I had a great time" she said, I nod

"Me too" I say, she hugs me and I hug her back holding her closely

"You should go get ready for bed and sleep" I whisper

"Just a little longer" she mumbled pulling me back in for the hug, I hold her tightly and kiss her head.

When we pull back I bite my lip and gulp

"Night Camz" I whisper she smiles

"Night Lolo" she said, she kisses my cheek and goes into her dorm

"Dinah hurry up!" I hear camila say as I walk away, I smile and go to my car going home.