5

Lauren's pov

I wake up and feel someone in my arms, I open my eyes to see Camila cuddling me.

"Fuck" I whisper realising I fell asleep, I grab my phone from my pocket and see the time, I sit up definitely waking Camila in the process.

"Fuck" I say again running my hands down my face and through my hair

"What's wrong?" I hear a tired Camila say, I look at her and place my hand on her arm rubbing softly

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you, I also didn't mean to sleep over and now I'm going to be late for my meeting" I say and lay back down, one because I was tired and two because her bed is really comfy.

"Can't you just reschedule it because you're the boss?" Camila mumbled cuddling into me again, I wrap my arm around her.

"Yes I could but that will just be a hassle for everyone else" I say, camila nods and I'm sure she's falling back to sleep.

"Don't you have college?" I ask camila, she nods with a soft hum

"So shouldn't you wake up?" I ask, she nods but cuddles closer to me

"Mila wake up!" Was yelled, i jump as did she we both look at Dinah who came out of the bathroom dressed and ready for the day, make up and hair all done.

"Dinah what time did you wake up?" Camila asked stretching

"5:30, do I look good?" Dinah asked, we both nod

"Awesome! Lauren I expect my dinner today!" Dinah said packing her bag

"Okay, I can take you both to dinner" I say getting up putting my shoes on only to hear Camila whine

"Where you going?" Camila asked, I look at her

"Work and you need to get to your classes" I say, camila sighed with a pout I giggle and pull her to the edge of the bed, she smiles wrapping her arms around me and cuddling my chest, she's a cuddlier, not that I'm complaining I am too.

"Come on" I say picking her up off the bed and walking her to the bathroom.

"Get ready, text me when you're done with school and I'll take you and Dinah out to dinner" I say, she sighed.

"I also have work" she mumbled, I nod

"Then text me when you're done with that too" I say, she nods and wraps her arms around my neck hugging me, I smile hugging her back and kissing the side of her head.

"Bye baby" I say

"Bye sugar momma" Camila said, I giggle and pull back

"Speaking of that" I say and go into my bag grabbing my wallet, I grab some money and give it to Camila she looks at it then me.

"Camila" I say, she pushes it back to me

"You're buying me and my friend dinner, that's all I need" she said, I sigh and look at her

"You said you would either give me money or dinner, not both" she shrugs starting to get undressed I look at her then away.

"Yes but I'm doing both now" I say, she shrugs

"I'm getting in the shower now" she said softly pushing me out

"Fine I'll leave it on your bed" I say closing the door behind me, I place the money on her bed grabbing my things and leave.

People did give me looks as I left her room but I ignored them and walked to my car driving home, I quickly got showered and changed going to my meeting.