Lauren's pov

I'm taking Camila out again today, it was just her as Dinah was in classes all day, I'm kind of glad though because I only wanted to take Camila. Not in a horrid way, Dinah is great I was just hoping to actually kiss Camila today.

We've had a few times where we almost kissed but it was always Dinah coming in at the wrong time.

I was at Camilas dorm waiting for her on her bed as she was in the bathroom, she comes out in a cute skirt and t-shirt with some converse on.

"Hey cutie" I say, she smiles wide

"Hi" she said, I get up

"Ready to go?" I ask, she nods

"Yeh" she said and takes my hand, I smile and walk us to my car.

We had some dinner and are now going to watch a movie. We were in the main part as Camila was looking through the movies that were showing.

"What one?" She asked, i shrug

"You choose" I say, she sighed and looks back

"How about a horror?" I ask after a while of her just staring, I slowly get behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, I watched her face to see if she got uncomfortable but she didn't, she actually leaned back into me, I smile and wrap my arms tighter around her.

"No, I don't like scary stuff" she said, I bite my lip

"But I get to hold you more" I whisper and she looks at me with a smile, I blush realising I said that out loud.

"Okay" she said, I nod and quickly go and pay for the tickets to a movie feeling embarrassed at what I accidentally said.

"Do you want snacks?" I ask still not looking at Camila

"Sure" she said and ordered some snacks for the both of us, when we got everything we went to the room that was showing the movie.

"Where do you want to sit?" I ask, camila takes the edge of my jacket and lead me to the back in a corner.

"Uh...Camz, these aren't exactly good seats" I say, she smiles wide

"They're perfect" she said, I frown confused but sit next to her

The movie starts and Camila leans into me, I smile wide and wrap my arm around her and she kisses my cheek making me blush but smile even more.

About half way through the movie camila called my name, I look at her and nod.

"Yeh?" I ask, she puts her hand on my cheek and leans in kissing me, I smile wide and kiss her back.

"There's a reason I wanted to sit here" she whispers, I nod

"What?" I ask, she smiles and climbs into my lap, I smile wide and look around seeing everyone's eyes on the big screen.

"I like these seats now" I whisper, she smiles and kisses me again and I pull her closer with my one hand on the back of her neck as the other was around her waist.

We continued to make out for a good 20 minutes or so before Camila pulled back out of breath, I smile wide and she cuddles into my neck. I hold her close and soon feel a few kisses on my neck, I let out a sigh of pleasure as Camila started to suck on my sweet spot.

"Camz, stop" I whisper, she pulls back confused

"What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked, i shook my head

"No you were doing everything right" I say, she nods

"Then what's the problem?" She asked, i blush

"I'm not exactly quiet" I whisper, she smiles wide and bites her lip