2

Lauren's pov

I have just finished up in a meeting, that's all I really go to work for is meetings and just to check up once a week, most of my work I do from home but at least there's about 2 or 3 meetings a week so I do have something to do.

I grab my bag and my keys from my bag and go to my car, I drive to a restaurant I go to often and order some food, I come here a lot because it's my favourite place to eat also there's a pretty cute waitress.

"Good afternoon ms Jauregui, can I take your order?" The cute waitress asked

"Uh, I'll have my usual please Camila" I say, she smiles nodding

"Will you be having an old fashioned with that?" She asked, I nod with a smile and she leaves going to let the cooks know my order.

As I was waiting I grabbed my laptop and start to do some work, as I was doing work my food was placed on my table.

"If you need anything else you know you can just call me over" Camila said with a smile, I smile thanking her and she leaves to go do other tables.

I pull my food closer and eat as I do my work. After a while Camila came grabbing my empty plate and glass, she tried to be quick as to not disturb me but I couldn't resist looking at her cute face.

"Do you mind getting me a water please?" I ask camila, she nods

"Of course ms Jauregui, it'll be right out" she said, I smile and watch her walk away my eyes going a little too low for it to be appropriate.

Camila came back with my water and I thank her and carry on working, after an hour I start to pack up i signal for a check and Camila came placing it down, I check the price and out the money in with a good tip.

"Thank you" I smile and get up to leave

"Thank you for eating here, I hope to see you again" she smiles

"I hope to see you again too" I say, she looks up at me as she was shorter and I saw a blush with her smile, I leave and go home.

I get showered and into some more comfortable clothing and watch some tv.

I do get lonely a lot I'm working all the time so I don't really have time to look for a relationship, also I feel like the woman would get bored of just seeing me when I have time but I would like one.

I've been on dates trying to get into a relationship but they've never really went past the 3rd or 4th date, I always pay for the meals and a few I do sleep with but when it comes to the time of things moving along they just say they're not interested anymore or ghost me.

I've been on a sugar momma app for a few years, I've had one or two sugar baby's but after they got what they wanted they leave or sometimes I leave because I just don't like them.

I do go on there a lot though and I was right now trying to find someone but I'm always swiping no, when I did get a match it wasn't what I was looking for, I want someone who will be by my side and who I could also spoil but they all just wanted my money and sex.

I sigh putting my phone down and go to bed, it's been a long day I had 2 meetings in a row and I also had one in 2 days.