10

Lauren's PoV

I wake up with a naked camila cuddling my chest, I smile at yesterdays memories and wrap my arms around her tighter.

"I'm awake you know" camila mumbled, I smile even wider

"Great, round 2?" I ask, she laughs and opens her eyes

"More like round 7" she said climbing back on top of me

She leans down kissing me and I smile wide, as I was squeezing camilas behind and having her moan in my mouth, of course, my family burst through my bedroom door.

I quickly pull camila down on top of me and pull the blanket up, making sure I was covering everything.

"I made breakfast!" Mom said, I sigh

"I was about to have some" I grumble but smiled at my mom as she didn't hear me, camila was giggling away in my chest.

"We will be leaving today, allow you two to do whatever it is you want" mom said with a look, I roll my eyes and slowly sit up pulling camila with me and the blankets, camila turned around on my lap and held the blanket up her chest.

"Thank you Clara, this looks amazing" camila said, I slip my hand under the blanket but camila caught it on her thigh and pinned it there.

"It's okay! Well I was thinking we could head to the beach today, it's a nice day out and I thought it would be nice" Clara said, camila smiles nodding.

"Yeh sure" I say, mom smiled wide and left closing the door

"So, where were we?" I say, camila chuckles softly

"I'm hungry" camila said, I sigh

"Don't tease me again" I groan, she smiles softly

"I'm not, I'm just genuinely hungry" camila said, I huff

"You're always hungry, it can wait, I'm hungry for something else" I say and kiss her neck, she hums softly.

"And you seem to be always hungry for that, so that can wait" she said, I sigh but nod

"Fair point" I mumble, she hands me my food and we eat while talking about random things.

"Let's go shower" she said, she got out of bed and grabbed two towels, I quickly follow her and we had a very very good shower.

When we were dressed and ready for the day, we went downstairs meeting my family in the living room.

We headed to the beach. After we found a good spot on the sand we placed down some towels and stuff, camila sat in my lap facing me.

"What do you want to do when your family go home?" Camila asked, I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"Other than that, Jesus you have the sex drive of a teenage boy" she whispers, I nod with a big smile.

"We can do whatever you want" I say, she nods and rests her head on my shoulder

After sun bathing, going into the sea and eating maybe too much ice cream on camilas part, we start to head home.

After a shower to get the sand off all of us, camila and I help my family pack. As they were at the door, we say our good byes and they say it was nice to meet camila, they were on their way back to the airport refusing me to drive them, insisting I should spend some time alone with camila.

"I mean, you heard my mother's orders.." I say to camila as the door closed.

"Babe, I would love too, but we did this morning and yesterday" camila said, I nod

"Okay, want to order a pizza?" I ask, camila looks a little shocked

"You don't mind?" She asked, I shook my head

"No, you don't want too, so we won't" I say, she smiles softly and we go to the living room sitting on the couch, camila cuddles into me and nods.

"Yeh, we can get pizza" she said, I nod and order the food, we put on a movie watching it, I get the pizza and we cuddled up for the rest of the night.

When we were in bed, camila looks up at me as her head was on my chest.

"Thank you" she said, I look at her confused

"For what?" I ask

"For not caring that I didn't want to have sex" she said, I grow even more confused

"Why would I care? It's not just up to me, it's your choice too" I say, she sighed and nodded

"Not everyone is like that" she whispered looking away, I frown and hold her tighter

"I would never force you to do something you don't want too" I say, she nods

"I know, thank you" she said, I kiss the top of her head

"Did someone force you camila?" I ask, she cuddled impossibly closer to me

"Let's sleep Lauren" she whispered, I nod and turn off the light

Camila fell asleep quickly as I stayed awake for a few hours, concerned for camila.