Chapter Four

=Elsa=
The party was well underway. Lucky for my friends, the parents took over the party at the castle. While we happily partied with the town, and the Dragons. Though, I feel the dragons are having more fun than us. They just adore playing with the children of Arendelle. They are all off by the water, keeping the kids safe while also making them laugh. It was so heartwarming to see. It was also surreal to believe this was going to be our normal now. I know I say that a lot, but this much happiness, unity and love in the air feels too good to be true. I'm afraid we'll all get a reality check and this will all disappear soon. 

"So, how's it going for you guys over there?" Kristoff asked our visiting vikings. 

"It's pretty boring. It's been pretty much rebuilding and re-establishing trade. When Stoick found out about Johann's betrayal, the second we got home, he cut off all ties with Johann's trades. So did my dad, Marvick, Hubert and Edmund. They burned everything we bought from him and tossed the ashes out into the sea. Which was a bad move since we're supposed to act like we don't know. And when Johann asked why, they said the goods he brought had a lot of mites and parasites on it. To make it believable, we had the dragons chew their saddles and burn them." Heather told us. 

"He seemed to buy the story, and he is none the wiser. Lately, Gobber's business has been booming. All 5 tribes are lining up at his door to make new saddles after the chiefs ordered them all be destroyed to avoid suspicion." Skylar added. 

"And now, Johann is gone with a story that our dads re-established a trade with Arendelle, Corona and the Dark Kingdom so there was no need for him anymore. Which is true since that's what our parents are taklking about in there." Aaron concluded, gesturing to the castle. 

"That was the plan. I mean, Dad tells me they began using traders and merchants by galleons and boats after the bi-annual summits ended with your parents' death." Nikolai added. 

"How about things on your end?" Hiccup asked us. 

"It's been pretty much the same. Except for the part where we found out Kristoff and Eugene have a history." Cassandra answered him for us. 

"No!" The vikings gasped, glancing at the two men mentioned. 

"Yes. Apparenlty, Kristoff is descended from a Duke, who was the cousin of Eugene's grandfather. Kristoff's parents were part of the Dark Kingdom's royal family, but they were killed after trying to flee the kingdom under King Edmond's orders, after a flock of bandits raided and killed them, leaving Kristoff in the woods of Arendelle near an ice harvester's hut." Rapunzel told them. 

"I'm so sorry to hear about your parents, dude. But, at least you found your family." Jack said with a smile at the end. 

"Thanks, Jack. And I am glad. I always felt kind of a kinship with Eugene, seeing as we're both orphans with unconventional upbringings and fell inlove with spitfire princesses. But, life always has a way of surprising you." Kristoff fist bumped his cousin. 

It was all going so well. I wish this night would never end. Until the events started turning, for the worst. 

Suddenly, all the boys felt a jolt in their chests. It was like they couldn't breathe.

"Jack, what's wrong?" I rushed to my love's side. 

"Hiccup, are you okay?" Heather held her boyfriend up. 

"Eugene, talk to me." Rapunzel guided her husband to a seat. 

"Kristoff, what is it?" Anna held her fiance's hands in hers. 

It was all happening at once. They began sweating buckets. All 8 of them with us. Their skin felt like it was burning. They couldn't breathe anymore. They were groaning and hissing in pain, shaking on the ground.