Chapter Ten

=Elsa=

"Hiccup, what did we just talk about last night? What did I just say?" The first thing I hear when I woke up this morning in the hut I shared with Heather and Anna on Wingmaiden Island was Heather sounding frustrated in a call with her boyfriend. 

"Heather, I know. And I swear, this just happened. I had to tell you as soon as I found out, and it was incredibly important. We did agree to let the recent news sink in for everyone involved, but you know as well as I do that the visions are important and that they are beyond any control we may have." I heard Hiccup reply to her. 

The morning was pretty quiet so their call was pretty clear from inside the hut while she talked to him outside. 

"I just said this is overwhelming for a lot of people, and we just met Atali and Minden. This is too much to take on all at once. What's next? Skylar gets a vision and we have to leave Wingmaiden Island to go find her and go through the process all over again when Atali and Minden barely had any time to really think about what just happened." Heather remarked sarcastically. 

"That's not even funny, and don't jinx it, for Thor's sake." Hiccup grumbled. 

"This is just so frustrating." I heard Heather sigh. 

"Fate and Destiny is incredibly capricious. One minute nothing is happening and we have to wait for a long while, the next its incredibly impatient and barely gives us any breathing room." Hiccup had a point, and Heather could only hum in agreement. 

"How are Aaron and Snotlout?" 

"Hard to say. They've been quiet all morning while we packed up our camp. After they told me what I just told you, they hardly said anything. They looked deep in thought, scrambling their heads on what to do or what to say. And I don't really blame them. They tried asking Jack, Eugene and Kristoff for some advice, but Elsa, Anna and Rapunzel are worlds different from Atali and Minden."

"At least they're trying to make this situation easier on them."

"It's not even easy to begin with."

"No, it's not."

"Hiccup. Let's go!" I heard Jack's voice from Heather's mirror crystal clear, calling for Hiccup. 

"That's my cue. We're about to head in deeper into the cave. We're gonna start looking for the Alpha Dragons, and maybe start setting up a more permanent base the deeper we go in. I'll call you later. You girls be careful."

"You boys be careful, too. I love you."

"I love you too."

After the call ended, Heather came back into the hut.

"How are the boys?" I was the one to ask. 

"Doing ok, considering..." Heather trailed off, and I knew what she was referring to. 

"Yeah." I sighed. 

"So, what's our game plan for today?" Anna was the one to ask while she brushed her strawberry blonde hair. 

"Atali wanted to take us on a tour of the island, and maybe even meet some newborn Razorwhips. Then after, Atali and Minden wanted to talk to Heather privately." I told them. 

"Me? Why me?"

"You're boyfriend is Snotlout's cousin. You're the closest thing to a proxy of him for her to get to know him better after what she just found out. Plus, I overheard Hiccup tell you that Aaron just had a vision of Atali. Which means you need to tell her." I just said. 

"Hiccup was right when he told you the two of you are the catalysts of every one getting along with the person the prophecy has destined for them." Anna added.