My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo

3rd Person POV

Inside the dorm room of Asahina Nazuna, the girl was sitting down on the couch of her living room, watching TV as she ate her chips. Snuggled up in her blanket as the warmth transmitted through her body, with visible comfort on her face she leaned into her boyfriends shoulder...

Nazuna: "I really like this movie..."

A soft tone of voice came out of her as her eyes were glued to the screen, those words of praise reached the ears of the person beside her.

Miyabi: "Me too, did you know that it was based on a true story?"

The girl who was wrapped in her blanket shoved another chip into her mouth, her eyes glued onto the screen she finished swallowing and opened her mouth to response to the boys trivial question about the movie.

Nazuna: "A tale of two star crossed lovers who were tied by destiny, her eyes of purple and that blonde hair of hers matched the counter part of her romantic life..."

Her oratory trailed off as she had chosen to retract on uttering the next lines of her dialogue.

The boy who had noticed her words trail off questioned her about it, his soft tone of voice made its way into her ear as his gaze was fixed on her figure...

Miyabi: "What's wrong?"

It was a genuine question, Asahina Nazuna who would usually be smiling was sitting with an apathetic expression, her eyes which were fixed onto the screen looked more akin to a boogeyman staring down their victim...

The girl had felt comfort in his embrace, that comfort had translated into disgust...

That she would cuddle up with the man who cheated on her, in her mind she loathed the idea of sitting with him. In her mind she despised seeing his smiling face. In her mind she felt ire at hearing his voice.

That was all in her mind, her face was reflecting some of it, but it was still hard to see through as she talked amicably and had shown no signs of those hidden sentiments. Whether in her words, actions or on her face...

It was still very well hidden.

Nazuna: "This story reminds me of us..."

Those words that came out of her mouth had a heavy undertone within them, Asahina Nazuna when she entered the school had thought of how lucky she was when he met him, how fate must have smiled upon her when they became friends, how Destiny was what brought them together to form a relationship...

A romance that she had dreamed of...

Yet that fantasy came crashing down when he betrayed her. That fantasy had turned into dystopia...

Those words caused Nagumo Miyabi to smile sweetly at her, turning his attention from the screen to the girl he was now fully focused on her face...

Her beautiful purple eyes had entranced him, that brown hair of her her resting on her shoulder and those lips...

Lips that you would want to kiss...

The boys attention had shifted from the movie to the girl...

The noise of the screen playing in the background as he moved his hand to hold onto her chin.

Nagumo Miyabi must have felt very lucky at this moment, a dream school life as student council president...

A beautiful girlfriend at his side at all times...