Chapter 2: The Wish

The metal scraped again, it was then old man Marley looked up scaring the four of them as they closed the curtains, the tires screeched in the road as it was Little Neros Pizza coming that Buzz ordered for the family to eat as he arrived the statue fell making the teen pizza boy picking it up heading to the door banging at it as Harry posing as a cop answered the door since he was not getting any answers from the kids might as well with whoever is knocking on the door.

As the cop opened the door he came through pushing it with his leg then went beside the cop "okay, that's $122.50" he turned to the cop.

Looking at the twelve pizzas's the cop replied: "not for me kid, I don't live here."

Nodding understanding "ah, so you just around for the holidays?" he asked.

"Yeah, guess you can say that." the cop replied.

Frank came down grabbing the pizza boxes

"That'll be $122." The pizza boy said.

"It's my brother's house, he'll take care of it." He then walked with the boxes to the kitchen.

Moments later
~~~~~~~

Kevin came downstairs with Sophie and Krystal his twin sister, they all looked for their pizzas as the two could see his favorite cheese pizza isn't here knowing the family obviously one of them did something

Looking in the box Kevin asked, "did anyone order me a plain cheese?"

Buzz replied after swallowing "yeah, but somebody's going to have to barf it all up cause it's gone."

Aunt Leslie to fuller "fuller go easy on the Pepsi."

Both girls were standing beside Kevin as Sophie spoke "that's just mean you did that on purpose buzz."

"You'll get it this time," Krystal added

"Get out of here squirt." He pushes Kevin's twin sister a bit.

"Hey, don't do that to our sister," Kevin said defensively.

"Kev, Kevin get a plate," Buzz grunted as he began to imitate retching.

He just had enough, Buzz was the last straw as Kevin pushed him and everything spilled everywhere, milk, Pepsi all over the table, passports ruined.

"You moron!" Kevin shouted still fighting with Buzz.

Krystal and Sophie went on different sides to break up the two.

"Kevin, stop! We told you not to do it tonight, stop!"

Clamoring Of people talking ended when Kate grabbed both her twin's arms sneaking one for Sophie.

"What is the matter with you three?!"

"Hey, don't get mad at them they did nothing." Kevin defended the girls that were on his side at least thankfully.

"He started it! He ate my pizza on purpose he knows I hate olives and sausage and—"

After finishing cleaning off his pants uncle frank would look at them very angry.

"Look what you did, you little jerks."

"Hey, stop it don't blame them too, blame me if you have to."

He looked at all of them along with the girls, as the twins' mother spoke: "three of you upstairs."

"Why?"

"What?!? But I'm not even a blood relative." Sophie spoke up

"Too bad you live in this house constantly every Christmas you go by the rules of this house." Kate would say.

"you two are such a disease."

"Shut up Jeff." Krystal glared and told him angrily.

"Say goodnight Kevin, Krystal," Kate said while dragging the three upstairs.

"Goodnight Kevin" Kevin mockingly said.

"Goodnight Krystal." She too said.

Walking down the hall with three kids Kevin asked "why do we always get treated like scum."

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this house is just crazy, with all these extra kids my brother in law driving in from Ohio it's just nuts." Kate said apologetically to the pizza boy.

"How come you didn't bring more cheese pizzas," Kevin asked as Kate was going to grab his arm he moved away.

Once done talking to the police officer she carried the three upstairs

"There are seventeen people in this house and you three are the only ones who have to make trouble."

Kevin retorted back "we're the only ones getting dumped on."

Kate replies back "you're the only one acting up now get upstairs."

She said after arriving at the closed-door Kevin, Krystal, and Sophie would stand together.

"We are upstairs dummy," Kevin told his mother.

She opens the door as they lookup

"The third floor? Mom, you know how scared he is."

"It's scary up there," Kevin said scared of the third floor

"Don't be silly. Fuller will be up there in a little while."

"heck no, we don't want Fuller you know him he wets the bed he'll pee all over us," Krystal said to her mom

Sighing Kate thought of another plan before she replied "Fine, will put him somewhere else then."

Kevin tilts his head sadly "I'm sorry."

"It's too late, all of you get upstairs," Kate ordered them to go up.

They stomp each staircase as Kevin turns around with the two girls right above.

"Everyone in this family hates us!"

"Then maybe you should ask Santa for a new family."

Krystal stepped down beside her twin "we don't want another family, we don't any other family families suck!"

Getting tensed Kate spike "just stay up there I don't want to see you all for the rest of the night!"

Krystal still going at it with their mom "we don't want to see you for the rest of our whole lives. And we don't want to see anybody else either."

Feeling hurt inside Kate stayed strong and continued "I hope you don't mean that you'd feel pretty sad if you woke up tomorrow and you didn't have a family."

"No, we wouldn't."

"Then say it, maybe it'll happen."

"I hope that we never see any of you jerks again!" Kevin said going upstairs with the other two right behind him

"Oy these kids." She rolled her eyes sighing whilst closing the door.

Meanwhile, Kevin got in bed alongside Krystal being a twin they like to stick together, Sophie grabbed her sleeping bag as Kevin looked.

"Y—you know, the bed is big enough for all three of us." He said gently to her.

"After what you pulled? No thank you, now thanks to you I'm a jerk and a disease." Sophie spoke angrily.

"No, you're not, not to me."

She stopped for a minute and looked at Kevin with a death glare, then Kevin put his arms behind his head thinking.

"I wish they'd all just disappear."

As the night went by it was windy by the time everyone went to sleep, the wind blew some electric power lines causing the lights to go out, as the clocks changed from their original time to 12:00.

Authors Note: Please vote and comment feedback I'd love to hear everything or read I mean :)