Chapter 8: Round 2

Dispatcher "911 emergency."

Kevin [disguising his voice] Help, my house is being robbed. My address is 656 Lincoln Boulevard. My name is Murphy.

Harry ran up with the two of them "You never know what's up there. There they are is!

[Harry trips over the wire]

Marv and Harrieta [jumps over the wire and grab Kevin by the ankle while Harrieta grabs Sophie's only Krystal able to get away as the other two try to run into the attic] I gotcha! We got them, Harry. We got them. Harry, Dad, get up! Give us a hand! We got him! Harry, help me! Get up! We got them.

[Kevin puts the tarantula on Marv's face; he screams as both of them let go, Kevin keeping Sophie in hand and close this time.]

[Marv gets up and tries to kill the tarantula which has now landed on Harry's chest with his crowbar, Harrieta went up after the two while they stayed below]

Harry looked up asking "What are you doin', Marv?"

Marv tries to shut him up and get the tarantula "Harry, don't move."

Harry would keep asking curiously and suspicious "Marv?"

Marv emphasized each word quietly "Don't... move."

Harry asked again until "Marv, what are you doin'? Marv-- [screams in agony from Marv hitting him with the crowbar to try and kill the tarantula]

Marv yelled looking for it holding the crowbar "Did I get him? Did I get him?! Where is it? Where is it?"

Harry: [whacks Marv with the crowbar] Never mind did you get it! Here! How do you like it? Huh?! You jerk! Get that kid! Go on. Get that kid!

[They run up into the attic after Kevin] Where'd they go?

Marv: Maybe he committed suicide.

Harrieta was already there when Marv and Harry came "idiots look." She said looking towards the treehouse.

Kevin: [in the tree house] Down here, you big horse's ass! Come get us before we call the police!

Marv went after him saying "Let's get him!"

Harry held his hand out "Wait, wait. That's just what they want us to do--Us to go back downstairs through his funhouse so we get all tore up."

Marv worried "He's gonna call the cops!"

Harry told him sarcastically "He's not callin' the--From a treehouse?! Come on." The two-duo father and daughter begin going through the rope.

Marv one thing clear for him as he's afraid of heights "Out the window?"

Harry nodded "Yeah."

Marv told him straight "I'm not goin' out the window."

Harry mocked him then sarcastically spoke again "Why you scared, Marv? Are you afraid? Come on, get out there. Come on. Come on! Keep goin'. Keep goin'."

Marv would move through the rope "Let's go back, Harry."

Harry tried to shut him up "Shut up. Shut it, Marv!"

"How about both of you shut up I can't concentrate," Harrieta said the loudest.

Kevin and the girls appeared with big scissors "Hey, guys! Check this out."

Harry [as Kevin with the other two prepare to cut the rope] Go back! Go back.

[Kevin cuts the rope sending them crashing into the side of the house]

Harry after feeling big pain all three looked There they go! There they are! Get out of the way, you dope!" he ran after them.

Marv pointed them out "There they are!"

Kevin with Krystal on one side of the street and Sophie closer to them Hey, I'm callin' the cops. [Runs to Murphy's thinking Sophie was with him]

Harry [to Harrieta and Marv] Wait, wait wait, wait. He wants us to follow him. I got a better idea. Come on. [They head him off grabbing hold of Sophie shutting her mouth up.]

[as Kevin wades through the flooded basement, he runs up the stairs only to be caught by the Wet Bandits and his heart pounded seeing Sophie caught.]

Harry "Hiya, pal. We outsmarted ya this time and this time we got ya, girl, with us. Get over here! [Hangs Kevin from the coat hook on the back of the door]

Marv asked angry "What are we gonna do to him, Harry?"

Harry [Krystal and Marley sneak up behind them while Harry says this] We'll do exactly what he did to us. I'm gonna burn his head with a blowtorch.

Marv said, "Then we can smash his face with an iron!"

Harry "I'd like to slap them right in the face with a paint can maybe."

Marv "Or shove a nail through his foot!" Harrieta nodded agreeing

Kevin looked at the scared Sophie with them "okay, okay but please let her go, she has nothing to do with it."

Harrieta smirked holding Sophie who is wiggling and muffling words in her grasp "aww looks like somebody doesn't want their girlfriend to get hurt, where's your brat twin pal?!"

Harry "First I'm gonna bite off every one of these little fingers, one at a time." He almost bit them.

[Marv laughs; Krystal and Marley take two shovels and whacks Marv. Harry turns around and gets whacked with the shovel. Krystal saying] right here.

Marley [Lifts Kevin off the hook, taking the kids back home] Come on. Let's get you home.

(Old Man Marley carries Kevin and the other two walk back home with him. A few minutes later, the police arrive.)

Kevin, Krystal, and Sophie [watching from the living room window] Wow! This is great.

The cop told them "Nice move. Always leaving the water running. Now we know each and every house that you've hit."

Cop 2 after the other one "You know, we've been lookin' for you guys for a long time."

Marv in cuffs spoke up "Yeah. Now, remember, we're the "Wet Bandits." Wet Bandits, that's W-E-T..."

Harry kicked Marv "Shut up! Get in the car!" Harrieta was already in the car going to be charged as an adult when she was only seventeen

The cop got angry and put his head down "Hey, come on. Come on."

Harry [as he's being put in the car] Handoff the head, pal!

The cop still continued with them "Come on."

[Cops drive away. Harry looks back at the three; Kevin puts a plate of cookies and carrots on the table along with a glass of milk. He straightens a present under the tree Sophie and Kevin stood by the fireplace now facing each other smiling]

"Are you okay?" he asked finally moving his hand to her cheek gently showing love for her.

Smiling she nodded "yes, I'm fine."

Suddenly a mistletoe hung above them as it was Krystal up on the fireplace

"Oh, just kiss and admit it will you." She said having enough and just wanted the truth out.

Sophie smiled and looked at Kevin as he repeated the same, holding her hands, they both leaned in and giving true loves kiss knowing they'd be each other's forever, Krystal, got off it sighing in a chair relieved, taking her hand after that Kevin would just look at the living room they cleaned up as Sophie put her head on his shoulder.

Authors Note: Please vote and comment feedback I'd love to hear everything or read I mean :)