The Ad

Denki groaned, tossing his bag to the side and kicking off his shoes. He had just gotten back from his shitty job at a shitty restaurant in the shitty part of town. 

He jumped face first onto his bed and let out a long sigh. He knew he needed to shower, and didn't want to make his sheets nastier than they already were. He rolled off the mattress to crawl over to the shower. He struggled to kick his pants and underwear off and wiggle out of his shirt and just sat in the shower, the droplets collecting in his hair and rolling down his body. After about three minutes of wallowing in his vat of self-pity, he stood up and actually scrubbed the dirt and grime of his workplace off of his skin and worked the grease out of the mop that is his hair. 

After he finished, he stepped out of the shower and toweled down. He found some sweats on the floor and fought his way into an over-sized shirt. He then towel dried his hair and draped the cloth over his shoulders, plopping down at his desk to look for possible job replacements. He grabbed the half empty sleeve of stale saltines and grabbed one of them. He opened his laptop and began searching.

After two hours or so of browsing the web, he had a cat game open in one tab, fanfiction in another, a music tab open, and a couple actual job searching tabs open. He hadn't found any that appealed to him. He was about to call it a night, since it was around eleven-thirty at night, when some bold font caught his eye. 

MAID FOR HIRE