Sweet Gesture, But It's Too Much.

Shouto and Kaminari made good conversation while they each carried a few boxes to Denki's room. It was quite surprising, actually. Fuyumi had described Shouto as quiet and reserved. 

Speaking of the devil, Fuyumi appeared in Denki's doorway. "Shouto! I've been looking for you." She said, inviting herself in. "What are you doing in Denki's room?" She inquired, raising an eyebrow. 

"He offered to help carry the last of my boxes in here." Denki answered, setting his stack of boxes by the foot of his bed. Which was pre-made, he may add. These people were treating him to the works. 

Shouto nodded, setting the stack of boxes he was carrying next to where Denki put his. 

"Oh." Fuyumi adjusted her glasses. "I see. Well, Nat said that was everything. He's going back to double check that we got everything out of your apartment." 

"Thanks!" Denki smiled. 

"Do you need any help unpacking? I've got a knack for organization!" Fuyumi offered, a sweet smile appearing on her lips. 

"Sure! Shouto, do you wanna help?" Denki asked. The man in question nodded, while his older sister side-eyed him. She was suspicious of something, and of course, Denki had no idea of what. 

The three of them spent the next few hours unpacking Denki's things. Fuyumi organized his makeup and skincare (which hadn't been touched in months) on his vanity, Shouto placed Denki's miscellaneous trinkets on his dresser, working around Denki, who was folding some lesser-worn clothes in his dresser before he was to begin putting his favorite pieces in the closet. 

Fuyumi kept looking at Shouto oddly, like she thought he was up to something, but neither of the boys paid it any mind, especially when Natsuo came in through the door, hauling a flat-screen TV. 

Denki's eyes bulged out of his head. "What the-"

"Oh, finally. You were taking forever!" Fuyumi grinned. 

Natsuo put the TV atop Denki's dresser. Shouto had arranged all Denki's trinkets in a fashion that allowed for the TV to be placed on it without compromising anything. 

"Guys, what the hell?" Denki gestured wildly at the entire flat screen TV the siblings had just bought him. 

"We want you to be comfortable here!" The simplest, most mundane, yet sweet excuse ever. Denki still furrowed his brows. He didn't want them spending too much money on him. Fuyumi went on. "It was Nat's idea to get you the TV. I signed you up for accounts on all major streaming services. If you find any other services you want, just let me know." 

Denki fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Thanks Yumi." He smiled. "It's really sweet. But, a whole-ass TV? Are you kidding me?!" He laughed. "I've never had any of these things in my life!" He joked. The siblings looked at each other in confusion. 

"Nothing like this?" Natsuo crossed his arms. "What did you watch shows on as a kid?" He asked. "If you don't mind me asking, of course!" 

Denki laughed a bit. "A little box TV my mother had when she was a kid." He drew a box shape in the air with his hands. "I didn't come from the richest of backgrounds." He rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Oh... Sorry." 

"It's fine. It's part of me, really." Denki waved it off. "Let's finish unpacking, shall we?"