Talking On The Phone Should Be Classified As Torture.

It was Kaminari's day off. 

He hadn't bathed since Thursday and was contemplating whether or to run off to the Netherlands to meet the love of his life while picking daisies in a flower field and kiss while wearing flower crowns they made together. 

His contemplations were cut short due to that damn phone buzzing on his bedside table. He groaned and reached over to grab it. He had expected it to be his boss calling him in to work, but thank fuck it wasn't. It was a random number he didn't recognize. He was about to just stare at it until the caller id dissipated, but he remembered he was still due for a call for his interview. After taking a deep breath, he swiped up on the accept button. "Hello?" He mumbled, still tired from doing nothing all day. 

"Hello, is this Kaminari Denki speaking?" 

"Yes." 

"Hello Mr. Kaminari. I am calling to inform you that your application for our job opening has been accepted! Your interview information can be discussed through an email that has been sent to your inbox. If there are any inconveniences, please contact us through this number or our email. Thank you!" Then she hung up. 

Kaminari beamed, quickly snatching up his laptop to check his email. He scanned over the titles, glancing over scams, Spotify notifications, fanfiction websites, and random Adobe items, before finding the email he was looking for. 

Todoroki Maid Service.