Moving Day

Fuyumi employed Natsuo's help the following Monday to assist Denki in his moving process. Kaminari had gotten dressed in a pair of worn black shorts over torn tights with an old, dark red crop top. He'd redone his nails black, though he was growing tired of changing his nail color every other day. Black went with everything anyways. 

Denki had woken up at around 8:00 am to clean up a bit and find some boxes, tape, scissors, and packing paper. At 9:00, Fuyumi and Natsuo were knocking at his door. By then, he had emptied his bookshelf and filled up one and half boxes. Denki was initially afraid the two [extra bougie multi-millionaires whose house was about the size of the entire apartment complex] would judge him for his itty-bitty little studio apartment, but aside from Natsuo's comment about it being the size of his room, there was none passed. (Probably because Fuyumi had jabbed Natsuo pretty hard in the ribs for his first comment.) Nat bought Denki's forgiveness with fast food later, so everything was fine and dandy.

Once they got to the house, Natsuo did most of the heavy lifting. He was ripped. Had to put those guns to good use. 

Denki still helped, of course, and Fuyumi was searching for her younger brother, so she could employ him too (or something like that). 

And of course, Denki runs into the dual-haired hottie in the worst way possible.

By literally running into him. 

(He wasn't actually running, but he bumped into him nonetheless.)

Denki was picking up boxes (which were all re-used amazon packages) and getting them into his room. Natsuo was bringing them up the stairs and putting them in the hallway where Denki's room was. 

It wasn't until all of the boxes were up the stairs and in the way of the entrance to the hall and Denki was lugging a few boxes into his room when he bumped into the beautiful boy. (Man, actually. Denki could tell there were definitely some toned muscles under that turtleneck.)

"Ah! Sorry. If you'll excuse me." Denki had apologized. 

That was the worst thing that ever happened to him. 

HE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING REALIZE HE HAD RAN INTO THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN IN THE HISTORY OF EVER. He was a felon. A criminal. He should have been arrested on sight. There were probably handcuffs in Touya's room-

He wanted to implode when he sat the box down and saw what Shouto actually looked like. Call him shallow, but Denki loved him some good face structure. Paired with the haircut, Denks nearly conked out at the sight of the youngest Todoroki. Why didn't Fuyumi tell him her younger brother was the most gorgeous human on earth? 

"It's alright." Shouto brushed off Denki's apology. "Do you need any help?" He asked, looking at the stack of boxes at the end of the hallway.

As much as Denki wanted to say yes, just to be able to admire Shouto for a while longer, he shook his head. "No, I'm fine. Natsuo and Fuyumi helped me get everything up the stairs. I can do the rest myself." He smiled politely.  My face is probably so red... Embarrassing. Denki thought. He fought away a pout.

Shouto nodded and hummed, looking Denki up and down. His eyes lingered on Denki's face and exposed midsection, causing Denki to swallow nervously and look anywhere else. Shouto looked back to the stack of boxes at the end of the hallway. There were only five or less left. 

"You're sure you don't need any help?" Shouto asked coolly. 

"You know what? Yeah, I do need some help. Do you mind?" Denki twirled a strand of hair around his index finger. He swore he saw a glimpse of a smile flicker across Shouto's lips. Shouto nodded, starting down the hallway. Denki giggled and hurried after him.