introduction

Welcome back! 

This is a sequel to The Hours We Have. You cannot read this book as a standalone because it is a continuation of the last book. We get to follow the five siblings right into their new lives and all the adventures and mischief they get up to!

Since this is a popular #olderbrother trend, and I hate cliches, you will not encounter any of the following: older brother custody over the sister, long-lost family member, stupid rules (hated those so much), physical abuse, or any rich mansion stuff. 

You will encounter realistic content, as these characters are based on myself and my four brothers. I will be including real facts at the end of each chapter because I write directly from things that happen in my own life, with my brothers. 

There may be romance, there might not. I haven't decided yet. 

That being said, there might be some slight cliches but I tried to put a little twist on them. Apparently, the last book came out decent, and you guys loved it, so I hope you will love this one just as much. Especially as I continue to develop characters and introduce new ones!

Since I am still in the process of solidifying plans, and I have yet to write a prologue...

Regular updates will begin in March 2022. 

Just an intro & aesthetics for now (: 

Enjoy! 

No translations accepted.

All Rights Reserved © 2022 Josie Marie