Who's Your Favorite?

A/N: It's been a while since I've watched an episode with Abby's apartment in it, so I apologize if my descriptions of it are inaccurate

"Abs? You still awake?" Tony asked at one point while massaging her feet.

"Hmmm..." Abby hummed, her eyes still closed as her lips stayed curled in a small smile.

Tony watched her eyes for a bit, waiting for them to open and when they didn't, he carefully set her feet down and stood up, quietly walking down the hall toward where he had heard the shower earlier so he could use the bathroom.

As he washed his hands after using the toilet, he looked at himself in the mirror, thinking about how his impure thoughts of her and her legs and her feet and her breasts, almost poking through that pajama tank top made him feel. Pull yourself together, man. You cannot break Rule 12. Not after doing so well for so long. He thought hard for a while, almost so long that he forgot he was washing his hands until the water seemed to burn his skin and he quickly pulled them out with a wince, shutting the water off. He dried his hands and got one last look at himself in the mirror before opening the door, almost jumping as he saw Abby, standing right there in front of her bathroom door.

"Jesus, you scared me." Tony said through a breath with a soft chuckle."I thought you were asleep."

"I thought you left." She said, almost bitterly, but relieved that he hadn't.

"No...No. Not yet. Am I not allowed to?" He asked once he noticed the hurt in her tone.

"Not without saying goodbye." She said as if it were obvious. "And I haven't even given you the tour yet."

"That can wait if you're tired."

"I'm good now." She said. "Had a little power nap, now come on. I'll show you my coffin." Abby grabbed Tony's hand and pulled him back toward the living room and to the left toward the front window that could see out into the street.

"Wow, you weren't kidding. You really do have a coffin." Tony chuckled. "Is this the one you sleep in?"

"Yupp." Abby said happily. "Sometimes I wonder why I even have that bed upstairs."

Tony turned to look up at the loft over their heads, seeing her large king sized bed covered with a large dark purple comforter blanket that was embroidered with black velvet designs making it look more gothic than it was. "I take it that's the bedroom." He said with a chuckle.

"Mhm." Abby dragged him over to the living room. "So this is the living room, you've seen that. And this is my desk." She pulled him to the right of the living room toward her desk, stepping up onto the platform it was on. "And my computer which I do some work from home with if I can't sleep. And my closet." She gestured to the large open closet behind the desk that almost looked like a clothing store display, especially with the three tall mannequins that she had, each with an outfit on that Tony had definitely seen Abby wear before, the platform heels included. "And over here are the stairs up into the bedroom." She said, excitedly dragging Tony up the stairs to the open loft where her large bed was.

"It looks even bigger up close." Tony pointed out about the bed.

"I know." Abby gave him a delightful smile. "And that's it. That's the tour."

"Wow. Are you sure you didn't miss anything?" Tony joked about the size of her apartment.

"Hey, shut up." Abby playfully pushed him and he almost toppled over onto the bed but caught his footing.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding." He softly laughed. "Really though. This place is pretty awesome, Abs." He said in a genuine tone as he looked up at the black ceiling about ten feet higher than the landing her bed was on. "You could fit a huge Christmas tree in here though." He admitted to the crazy height of the ceiling.