What's The Goal Here, Tony?

A/N: It's been a while since I've written smut, so I am sorry if any of this is cringey. Lol

The kiss lasted a while before Tony gently took hold of Abby's shoulders and carefully pushed her away, breaking the kiss. He looked at her as he tried to catch his breath, letting go of her shoulders before standing up straight again and rubbing his chin.

He was conflicted for several reasons, Rule 12 being the main one along with the fact that this was adorable Abby. Sure, they'd make dirty jokes together all the time, but it was all in good fun and he could never actually picture Abby Sciuto doing anything as dirty as their jokes were.... But this kiss. This kiss they just shared was so hot and inviting and the way her tongue battled his made him realize that she wasn't the sweet, innocent Abby in the bedroom that he had always expected her to be. He had assumed her gothic outfits and dark lipstick was just a way to hide her gentle persona. But just this one kiss told him differently and the word 'conflicted,' now couldn't quite cover what he was feeling.

Still rubbing his chin with his right hand, Tony placed his left hand on his hip as he just stood there, looking everywhere but at Abby now as he tried to gather his thoughts, but it was almost as if his thoughts were a fuzzy TV channel. Cause all he could think about was how her lips felt against his.

"You okay?" Abby asked, already feeling foolish for asking him as she could clearly see that he was definitely NOT okay.

Tony just stood there, thinking for a moment before he looked at her. The urge to kiss her once more taking over him and he suddenly did, cupping her face with both of his hands. Abby hummed in surprise, kissing him back as she rested her hands flat on his chest. Her left hand slid up and down his right peck and collar bone before she moved it up to his neck and her fingers slithered into his hair. She felt his gelled hair between her fingers before squeezing them, lightly tugging his hair as she felt a wave of warm chills surge throughout her body.

Abby let out another long hum against Tony's lips again, causing him to growl into the kiss before he broke it again with a gulp and he licked his lips, keeping his eyes closed and his face close to hers. "Abby." His voice cracked as he stated her name and he cleared his throat. "That was a bad idea."

"That's what makes it feel so good." Abby smirked, her fingers still in his hair, massaging it a little. "Right?"

"Mhm....I mean, no..." He opened his eyes finally, looking into her green ones and the lust that filled hers engulfed him as Abby bit her bottom lip. "Fuck it." He practically whispered as he attacked her in another kiss, pulling her to sit up higher on her knees and he lifted her up off the couch cushions beneath her.

Almost as if reading his mind, Abby helped him by jumping up over the back of the sofa and wrapping her legs around his waist. Tony held her up, deepening the kiss more as he felt her satin tank top sliding up her back, allowing Tony's hands to feel the woman's bare back. He turned her around, pressing her up against the wall behind the couch. Abby felt a small hint of pain in her back as it hit the wall, causing her to let out a sound that only aroused Tony more.

She soon chuckled before she whispered against his lips. "No man has ever been able to pick me up before, Tony."

"Is it too cliche to say there's a first time for everything?" He let out a small chuckle, pressing her body harder against the wall, resting his left hand up by her head while his right hand stayed wrapped around the middle of her back to hold her up. His warm hand on her cold back sent chills up and down her spine once again and she let out another small sound.

"What's the goal here, Tony?" She asked him with a soft smile.

"I don't know if you know how sex works....but it's usually to reach an orgasm." Tony replied with a hint of his infamous sarcasm.