Chastity

A/N: It has, yet again, been quite awhile since I've written smut, so I apologize again if any of it is cringey. Lol

______________________________________________

Once Tony's clothes were off, he stood there in front of her in only his white boxers. Abby hooked a finger in the waistband of the agent's underwear and pulled him closer to her before sliding her pointer finger up and down the center of his chest.

"Do you feel bad that Gibbs and Kate are on a stakeout without you right now?" Abby asked him.

"Absolutely not." Tony answered, instantly receiving a chuckle from the scientist. "What was up with you and that NASA guy, Ashton or whatever his name is?"

"Oh, he's just an old fling of mine." Abby told him, continuing to slide her black polished nail up and down Tony's abs. "We're just buddies now." She told him.

"I can't really picture you with that guy." He admitted.

"Tony, from now on....how about you only picture yourself with me and don't worry about other guys, okay?" She held back a chuckle, beginning to wonder if maybe he WAS becoming obsessed with her.

"Noted." He said as his eyes became fixated on the part of the harness that was around her neck. "You like breath play?" He asked her, remembering that their first time involved his hand around her neck, but he never squeezed hard enough to consider it breath play. But now he wanted to choke her.

"Do you?" She asked him.

"Well, no one's ever really-" Before he could tell her that no one's ever choked HIM before, Abby's hand reached up to grab his throat and she gently squeezed. "Oh, shit." He unintentionally whispered. The longer they looked into each other's eyes in that position, the more he wanted her. "Yeah, I think I do." He admitted and she squeezed his neck harder, causing him to let out a breath and he felt his member threatening to grow right then. "Fuck meee." He exclaimed quietly as he reached up to hold her hand against his neck. "Permission to kiss you again?"

"Hmm, permission granted." Abby smirked, letting go of his neck finally, though Tony kept a grip on her hand and pulled her in for a hot, sloppy kiss. The woman let out a soft moan in the kiss as she squeezed his hand and he laced their fingers together as his other hand moved to hold her lower back. Pulling her stomach against his own, Tony began to step forward, forcing Abby to walk backwards until her back was against his bookshelf and one of his bookends fell to the floor beside them. Ignoring that, Tony deepened the kiss before he broke it and forced her to turn around, her back pressed against his chest now as she held onto the bookshelf that fell at the same level as her chest. Tony moved one of her pigtails aside and he kissed her neck from behind.

"Mmm, Tony?" Abby closed her eyes, trying to enjoy every second without rushing, but the burning between her legs for him was almost unbearable and she gripped the bookshelf even harder.

"Yeah, Abs?" He spoke against her skin.

"Let me get something from my bag." She almost stuttered as the things his mouth did to her neck sent chills up and down her spine.

He hummed before stepping away from her to allow her to go over to her bag that sat on the stand near his door. She unzipped it before pulling something out and walking back over to Tony. Holding the item up in the air, its ribbon dangled on one of her fingers. Only then, could Tony see that it was a red eye mask. One he had seen women wear to sleep, but something told him that Abby did not intend to use it for sleeping.

"It's my turn." Abby said to him with a smirk.

"Your turn?" He asked for a deeper explanation.

"Mhm." She extended her arm out to him as if to tell him to take the eye mask from her and he did before he realized what she meant.