006. ❛ just friends ❜

G A E L

"Why is he always there?!" I groaned, rubbing my face as Dolores laughed

"Why is he always there?!" I groaned, rubbing my face as Dolores laughed. First, it was just me and Isabella walking around Encanto just talking. Then, of course Mariano had to come and ruin it all!

"Gael, your so jealous! Just admit that you like her!" I look up from my hands and glare at her.

"He's just always ruining moments! And stealing her away from me- when I'm trying to hang out with her!" I Huff, sliding a little down the seat I'm on. Me and Isabella were across the small bridge before entering the Casita, and as we were about to start walking Mariano buts in. And Dolores calls me inside just to tease me.

"Come on Gael, just admit it- you like her! You get jealous everytime you see them together and mad like right now" I give her a glare, as she side eyes me with a knowing grin. She starts to walk into the kitchen, and I frown as I follow behind her

"Gael, as your only friend here- and best friend here- "

"Eh-"

"I am going to tell you this, Mister I'm-too-stubborn-to-admit-it-" I sat at the table, my arms crossed over my chest. She had both her hands on the table, looking determined leaning closer to me over the table.

"You. Like. Isabella." Her face was a foot away from mines, that had frustration written all over my face. My foot tapped under the table, as I kept a hot glare on her...

"I. Don't. Like. Isabella."

"COME ON! Gael, it's okay it's totally not noticeable" She remarks, taking a little lollipop from a bowl and holds it out for me. "Tu estas loco"

I keep my glare on her as she sits up, with a little innocent smirk as I take the lollipop from her hands.

I get up from my seat, leaving the kitchen. I hear Dolores yell my name in confusion, as I leave the Casita. I walk over the bridge and walk more in the town.
I see Camilo and Rosa are surrounded by some little kids, dancing and laughing. The kids were laughing as Rosa and Camilo kept bickering back and forth playfully.

"Oh shush mi amor, you know you love me- it's okay cause I love you too" He says teasingly, earning awes from the little girls. He booped her nose lightly, and I smirked as some blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Mariano- There's nothing happening between us, I promise" I heard from Isabella as she stood frustratedly next too Mariano. I walked over, curious by the weird frustrated looking conversation they're having.

"Do you promise?" He asks, as suddenly his eyes shift to me calling me over. Isabella looks confuse, but then widened her eyes as she sees I was the one he was calling over.