021. ❛ we don't talk about bruno ❜

R O S A

~song details

~
song details

Bold- everyone or random people singing
Underlined Italics- Camilo & Rosa singing
Italics- Felix or Pepa just singing
Underlined- Dolores or Isabella just singing

~

"Mirabel... What are you doing?" I asked her, as she was about to go up the small stairs to Bruno's room.

"Um nothing?" She quickly said, standing straight and very suspicious.

"So you're telling me, you aren't gonna go into Bruno's room?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest.

"No..."

"Mirabel you know you shouldn't do this" I tell her and she groans.

"Rosa, you don't understand- I need to figure out why the house is falling apart and going into tio Bruno's tower could help me figure it out!" She exclaims and I grow nervous... Little does she know, it's my doing.

"Mirabel please-"

"Rosa, I'm doing this- whether you like it or not" I groan, pulling at my hair- truly debating if I should tell her.

"Okay- okay fine, but I'm coming with you!" Mirabel nods, and lets me follow her from behind.

As Mirabel pushes open the door, someone suddenly places a hand on my waist. I gasp and immediately push the person away. Only to turn around and see it's Camilo.

"Camilo! Don't do that" I scowl as he chuckles before shifting his attention to Bruno's door and me.

"I know what it looks like but... Mirabel is in there and she thinks if she goes up to Bruno's tower it will explain why he left and why the Casita is falling apart but I don't want to tell her that it's me and-"

"Mi Amor! Calm down! Okay, you don't know it's you that's causing the Casita to crack. And I'm going with you, knowing Mirabel she probably doesn't even know that you're not beside her" I roll my eyes before Camilo takes my hand, and takes me inside Bruno's room.

We walk in through the sand fall but Camilo suddenly pulls me down a sand hill. Our bodies collided, tumbling down the hill. "OW!"

"Well hello there" I realized Camilo was over on top of me, his hands on either side of my head, holding himself up above me.

"Oh get off me Milo" I pushed him off as we both laughed, and stood up. I saw Mirabel was going up a staircase... The really long staircases.