epilogue

~~~

"And that's how Mom and I got together"

The three boys looked at their father with a head tilt.

"You had sex before marriage?!" Luis screeches, making Camilo's eyes widen in surprise.

"Woah-When the hell did I say that?! And how do you know what that is?" The father exclaims, making the young boy shrug.

"Podría desmayarme~" Diego whispers, falling over his father's lap. Camilo rolls his eyes before pushing the boy off his lap, getting up from his criss cross position on the floor.

"I'm hungry!" Samuel complains, as Rosa walks into the room holding a baby girls hand.

"They're so dramatic!" Camilo complains, picking up the little girl from the ground.

"I wonder where they get it from" Rosa says as he playfully glares at her, before pressing a kiss on their daughters cheeks.

"How did everyone react?" Lily asks innocently, before Rosa and Camilo glance at each other. Rosa placed her hand on Deigo and Samuels shoulas Camilo grabs Luis's hand. They start walking around.

"Well... We wished it was better"

After he proposed to her, she blurted out she was pregnant. It was a complete shock to him but after a few seconds he jumped with joy. He was so happy for the news and yet still asked her and of course she said yes.

"How long are you?" He asks excitedly, pressing a small kiss on her cheek and wrapping his arms around her small waist.

"Three weeks..." His eyes widen as she nods, knowing where his mind went.

"It was the night of the..."

"Green dress... Yeah"

After that... They told the family a week after, deciding the wedding will wait till after she gives birth.... So she could fit into her dress well.

Luis, Diego & Samuel all of course looked the same, since they were triplets. They all had their mothers tan skin, with hazel gold eyes. But they all had different types of hair.

Luis had his mother's fluffy thick wavy hair. He always liked to wear his yellow rauna, that his mother made for him.

Diego had his father's wild curly hair. He always wore his mother's dark red headband around his neck, with a hooded red rauna to mock Bruno and his father.