024. ❛ please ❜

R O S A

"W-wait-" I gasped with a whisper, clutching my eyes shut

"W-wait-" I gasped with a whisper, clutching my eyes shut. My breaths become heavier, and we stop as he looks at me worriedly.

"Mi amor- what's wrong?" I stumble, and squeeze my eyes shut as pain erupts all over me. I can't see- hear anything, all I'm focused on was the terrible pain. I felt like passing out.

It hurts. It hurts so bad.

"Rosa, please open your eyes" I barely open my eyes to see, Camilo cupping my face and tapping it to keep me awake.

"We need to get you back, come on" I try to get up but just fall into his arms immediately after. The pain was so bad, I couldn't feel anything and a headache started.

"Camilo- please, it hurts" I gasp clutching his arm. His eyes showed he was horrified and worried for me. He hated that I had to deal with this, and then put his arms under my legs.

"It's okay amor, just keep your eyes open for me" My head laid against his chest, as one of his arms were under my legs and the other on my back, near my shoulders.

"Camilo..." I mumbled, trying to keep my eyes open as he started to run. I clenched down on my teeth- the pain became worse.

I yelled out in pain, and sobbed. Tears are pouring down my cheeks, the pain only just worsens. He runs and runs to the house, sometimes even shape shifting into a tall man to get more speed.

"Camilo- I-I can't please, it hurts!"

"I know mi amor, just for a little longer we're almost there" He came to view of the house, and it looked like it was almost going to fall apart. He entered to see Abuela and Mirabel fighting.

I tried to block it out, knowing Camilo was trying hard to also. He laid me down on a couch, before rushing over to Julieta. Tears weld more as I watched Abuela yell at Mirabel.

I wanted to get up. I wanted to stand up for Mirabel.

I needed too.

I tried getting up, the pain aching all over. Once I steadily got on my two feet, the Casita started to shake.

"Bruno didn't care about this family!"

"He loves this family! I love this family!" The floor shook more violently.

"We all love this family! You're the one that doesn't care! You're the one breaking our-"

"Don't ever!-"

"The miracle is dying because of you!" My breaths started to become heavier, and my eyes started to droop but I kept them open. Camilo rushed over to me, keeping me up standing. He fed me a arepa from the kitchen, and it healed me a little. I stepped forward to Mirabel.

"Mirabel-" The house made a huge crack right between Abuela and Mirabel.

"No- no!" Pepa yelled towards the candle and the house started to fall and crack all over.