Chapter 7: Future

I slowly wake up to the sounds of birds chirping outside the window of Austins old bedroom. At this point I was facing away from him and he had one of his arms around my waist then the other on my thigh. Last night was great. I roll over so now I'm facing Austin. He is still asleep so I decided to get up and throw clothes on since I'm naked.

Before getting all the way out of bed I grab my phone. 2 missed calls and the time says 7:28. The missed calls were from my mother, she is 4 hours ahead in time so I think she forgot. I get out of the bed and grab my underwear off the floor and I throw it in my suit case.

I go over to one of the shopping bags from Old Navy and grab our matching pj pants. We only got matching pants because I planned on wearing a hoodie of his anyways. I throw on the pants and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I finish brushing my teeth so now I have to spit. When I look back up in the mirror Austin is just standing there with a big smile on his face "Holy shit Austin" I say placing a hand on my chest. "You scared me dipshit" I tell him. He gives a pouty lip in return. I turn around and give him a quick kiss. "Merry Christmas" he tells softly as we pull away. "Merry christmas to you too, Aus" I say to him as I throw my hair in a messy bun.

I looked at what hes wearing, our matching pants and a shirt that says 'I ♥️ my girlfriend' I giggle at the sight. "Cute shirt Austin" I say to him before heading back to the bedroom and he follows.

He hands me a small bag. "What's this? I thought we were doing them downstairs" I tell him. "Don't think you would want to open this in front of my mom" he says with a small smile I open it and there is revealing a 3 piece set of blue lingerie. "Austin!" I exclaimed quietly. "Told you" he tells me with a smirk. "Thank you but this will not be used till we get back" I say to him before giving him a kiss.

"Hey Austin? Where's your hoodies?" I asked him. He points to his closet. I run over to his closet and grab one of his that he took from set and it says 'outerbanks, paradise on earth' then North on the back. I walk out of his closet and head to grab a pair of fluffy socks. "Good choice" Austin tells me with a wink referring to the back.

Once were down stairs we sit on the love seat, I'm sitting on his lap and one of his hands are running up and down my leg. I get an incoming call. "Hello?" I ask. 'Hey sweetie, how are you doing?.'  "Oh I'm doing good Mom" I say into the phone. 'Well that's good, I just wanted to say merry Christmas.'  "Merry christmas to you too mom, I miss you. Austin and I definitely need to come see you." I say and give a small smile to Austin. 'How about end of January or February?'  "Austin and I start filming again for season 3 January 6th. Sorry Mom" I tell her.  'Honey I could have been able to see ya if you just came out for christmas but you went to the North's instead.'  "Mom, we went to Austins because we come here every year for christmas. Whey does it bother you so much now?" I ask getting a little mad. 'You're just getting older baby. I'm scared you'll forget and never come see me.'  "Mother, I have been busy with work. I just stared on the show so now I'm blowing up on the internet for being a favorite character. Also Austin and I still need to spend time together. Plus mom I'm only 23 not 30, the older I get the more youll be seen. I promise." I say getting frustrated. 'So will that mean grandkids?' My mom asks excitedly. "Yes mom, one day. Well I'm sorry to cut this short but I got to go mom, Ill talk to you later. I love you" I say before hanging up.

"What's wrong Koda?" Austin asks me. I turn towards him more "just my mom complaining about not seeing me" I say with a frown. "Well we can go see her this summer" Austin tells me. He sounds like he has a plan for some reason. "Yeah I guess" I say leaning into his shoulder. "Anything else?" He asked running his hand up and down my back. "When I told her the older I get the more we'll see her" I sigh and Austin nods in agreement. "Then she asked about kids" I say quietly. This has always been a topic Austin and I didn't touch on very much. "Well you know its up to you whenever you'd want to" he says sweetly with a reassuring smile. "Well I want to whenever my contract with Outer Banks ends" I tell him. "Okay thats fine" he says with a smile knowing I wont be on the show for another season after the 3rd.

His mother comes into the living room just looking at us in each others gaze. "What's up with you two love birds?" Karen asks. "Oh just talking" Austin tells her breaking our gaze. "About what?" She says jokingly and sits on the couch across from us. Austin looks at me with a 'should we' look. I nod. "Just about when we'll give you a grandbaby" Austin tells her with a smile. Her mouth drops open. "We arent right now, we are going to wait till I'm off the show" I say to her with a small smile. Karen now has a big smile on her face. "Oh I'm so happy!" She exclaims. "But dont tell anyone, we want to keep it low before we actually start" Austin says looking at me then his mother. She nods in excitement.