Chapter 9: Caught or not

Austin is waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs dressed up in a nice all black outfit. "Aww Aus, you look so cute" I tell him before giving him a kiss at the bottom of the stairs. "Shall we?" Austin asks grabbing my hand. "What are you up to Austin?" I question him. "Just taking you out" he says smiling and opening my door.

    Once we're seated I ask "what about paparazzi?" Austin laughs a little. "They wont know that we are in a rental car babe" he responds. "I guess you're right" I say getting on instagram.

                                ♥️Liked by Hichasestokes, madelyncline, rudeth and 602,387 others    Dakota_babe: *its an older pic but* Got what I wanted for christmas: Him❤️🥰

    Dakota_babe: *its an older pic but* Got what I wanted for christmas: Him❤️🥰

                                view all comments

        Hichasestokes: OMG best couple!!
                (liked by Dakota_babe)

        Rudeth: Merry Christmas mystery boy! 😏
                ^Dakota_babe: Love you too Rud🙄😘

        Madelyncline: Awe babes!!!

        User827: Is that Austin North?????
            ^Austinnorth55: shes just my onscreen girl💝
                ^User872: Oh I was exited 🥲

        User621: IM SO EXITED FOR THE REVEAL!!!!
^Dakota_babe: I'm excited for you guys to know!💕

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

    Around 15 minutes later we arrive to the restaurant. "We are here Kota" Austin tells me with a smile. He tells me to stay in the car and runs over to open my door. "Thank you sir" I say giggling. We walk hand and hand inside covering our faces with our other free hand just to be cautious.

    Once we've been seated in the back of the restaurant where no one can see us I am about to say something to Austin when our waiter comes up. "What can I ge-" she begins. "Austin North? Dakota Wilson? Oh my gosh!" The waiter says. We look at each other then the waitress. "Are you okay?" Austin asks. "Yeah I'm fine, you two are just my favorite outerbanks couple!" She exclaims. "Awe thank you so much hun" I tell her with a smile. "Wait can I ask a question or so?" She asks us. This will be good. Austin and I both nod. "Are you two the mystery couple you two have?" She asks first. "Oh no, mine is back with her family" Austin tells the girl. "Same with mine" I tell her. "Oh, alright. Well last question" she says dragging out the 'Oh'. "Can I get a picture with each of you then one of all of us together?" She asks with a huge smile. "Sure thing sweetheart" I tell the girl.

    We've now taken all the pictures. "So now, what can I get you guys?" She says with a small laugh. "Ill have a margarita on the rocks and with salt please" I tell her looking up at her. "And for you?" She asks referring to Austin. "Ill just have beer." He says almost a question. The waiter leaves

    "What were you going to before she came in?" Austin asks me. "Just why we were going to Hawaii tomorrow" I say messing with my new promise ring. "Oh just to get away a little and celebrate your birthday" he says with a smile. I reach my hand out and immediately take it back when a different waitress comes in. "Here are your drinks" she says eyeing Austin and smiling at him. He looks back at me then his drink. "Uhm thanks" he responds feeling awkward. "Anytime" she says with a wink.

    "She was definitely hitting on you Aus" I say laughing before taking a drink. "You think?" He says obviously being sarcastic.

    "hows your drink?" He asks me after taking a sip of his. "Oh you know just normal, nothin special" I say taking another drink. "You?" I ask. "Not bad" he laughs. We ended up ordering just a little food since we both weren't too hungry. Once we were done we left the restaurant with no paparazzi.

    "Once in a lifetime without paparazzi" I say getting into the car. "I know right" he says buckling himself. "Thank you for tonight Aus" I say turning so I'm looking at him. "Only for the one and only Dakota" he says smiling before kissing me. We pull apart "Have I told you I love you yet?" I ask before leaning into another kiss. "I dont know have you?" Austin asks in a low quiet voice close to my lips.

                                 They finally got home at 10:00pm.

    Austin attempts to open the door quietly but fails. I put my finger up to Austin as I walk inside because he told me to be quiet when we were in the car. We are a few feet away from the stairs when a light goes on in the living room. Shit we woke someone. "Haven't caught kiddos coming in late for a while" his mom laughs. "Did we wake you? I'm so sorry-" I apologize but then get cut off. "No hun you didnt, but you look beautiful" his mom tells me. I let a sigh out in relief. "I know right, doesn't she" Austin says with a small laugh. "Thank you" I say with a smile and playfully pushing Austins shoulder. "Well we are going to head to bed mom, we might see you tomorrow not 100% sure though" Austin tells his mom before heading up the stairs. "Good night Ms North!" I say heading up the stairs.

*A/N*
I'm so embarrassed 😭 I have been calling Dakota, Cordelia becuase of my other story😭 I've fixed it but thank you for reading 🤍
Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you like it though<3

Xoxo Blondie