Chapter 10: Hawaii

"Wake up Kota" I wake up to Austin saying shaking me. "What" I groan and hide my face in the pillow. "We have to be at the airport in 1 hour" He says getting up from his bed. "Oh my god I can't believe I forgot" I say slapping a hand on my forehead. "It's okay, just get ready please" He tells me rubbing my back. I nod and get up from the bed,

"Okay my stuff is packed and ready to go" I tell my boyfriend pulling my hair into a messy bun. "How about you? Is your stuff packed too?" I asked him. "Uhm yeah, just the basics" He tells me. What is up with him? "Okay lets go then" I tell him grabbing my bags and walking out his bedroom door.

    We arrive finally to the airport around 30 minutes later. We got through security fine and are now seated on the plane. After we've taken off I rest my legs on Austin's lap. After a little while he places his hands on my legs and rubs them up and down. I snap a quick picture.

                                    ♥️: @ Austinnorth55 @Madisonbaileybabe @Hichasestokes and 2,053 moreDakota_babe:  My person❤️😘

Dakota_babe: My person❤️😘

                    Austinnorth55: Favorite couple!
                        ^Dakota_babe: mine too :)

                Madelyncline: have fun you 2!🌴

            User532: Cutest couple out thereeee

            Madisonbaileybabe: Love you guys! Have fun :D

                                                View all comments

                After posting on instagram Dakota eventually fell asleep.

                    *Austins POV*

    We are about 20 minutes before landing so I thought it would be fine if I were to wake Dakota up. "Hey Dakota, we are gonna land soon babe" I tell her with a soft tone placing my hand on the side of her face gently. Her eyes open slowly, she looks so tired and gives me a small smile. "Really?" She asks quietly as she rubs her eyes. I nod.

            *Dakota's POV*

    We get off the airplane about 30 minutes after I woke up. We are now heading to the parking lot to get out rental car. We get out of the airport and now are in one of the many parking garages. "It's right over here" Austin tells me clicking the unlock button with our hands intertwined. A white G wagon beeps. "Austin. How the hell did you manage to rent this" I ask with a shocked look. "I have my ways" He tells me with a wink.

    We get into the car and head to a house we rented. About 30 minutes later we arrive to a beautiful water front home. "Holy shit Austin, this is beautiful" I tell him unbuckling my seatbelt. "Pretty sweet huh" the boy says getting out and grabbing our suitcases. "Austin. You're the sweetest, and most amazing boy I've ever met" I tell him while giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

    We walk inside and walk upstairs to our bedroom

    We walk inside and walk upstairs to our bedroom. I set my stuff down beside the bed. "Wow the view is beautiful" I tell him looking out of the massive floor to ceiling windows. "Not as beautiful as you are" the boy says coming closer to me placing his hands on my waist. He turns me around so now I'm facing him. "Do you know how I love I am with you Austin North?" I ask him. "Not as much as I love you, Dakota Wilson" He responds. We fall into a kiss, then it gets more heated.

    "Hey Kota, you should go shower. We have plans for tonight" Austin tells me laying his heat on my shoulder. "And what should I wear?" I asked him. "Hmm I don't know. Just nothing dressy" he tells me looking up and giving me a kiss.

    I get up from the bed and head to my suitcase which I got a little distracted to put away earlier. I grab a white top and yellow floral shorts. I walk out of the bathroom dressed, hair in two bubble braids, and natural makeup. "Is this good?" I ask my boyfriend. He looks me up and down. "You look gorgeous Kota" He says with a smile.

    He pulls me into a hug

    He pulls me into a hug. "I love you" he says. "I love you too Aus" I respond.

    We walk out of the bedroom and I grab a pair of sandals then walk out to the car.

    Austin gets in the drivers seat and I sit in the passenger seat. "So where are we going?" I ask with a smile. "Just to the beach and something to eat" He says pulling his seatbelt on. "Sounds amazing" I say and take one of his free hands in mine.

    15 minutes later we pull up to the beach with a beautiful sunset. Austin gets out and opens my door. "Why thank you sir" I say jokingly. "You're welcome madam" He responds with a British accent. I look around but cant help but wonder why there are there so many cars here.

    Austin and I walk down the beach a little farther then I see candles set out with rose petals around them and Austin and I walk closer to the set up. "Awe this is so pretty, whoever is getting engaged must be pretty lucky" I say looking at other things set up. "They sure are" Austin says from behind me. "You kno-" I say turning around but sees Austin on a knee.