chapter eight.

Head games

Head games

AFTER HER LAST OUTING, CLEO WAS HESITANT to go to a party at Moon's house. Sure, her small amount of time with Tory was great but, Sam butting into her relationship had really started to bother her. Especially since Sam pushed Tory to the ground for what she thought was no reason at all.

The Harper girl made her way through the party, smiling at her friends from Cobra Kai. Her main goal was honestly just to find Tory, who said she would meet her there. Cleo was starting to hate the fact that no matter where she went, she thought about the blonde.

Then again, she was never taught to love, and maybe this was it?

"Hey, Cleo! We're all in the back." Miguel threw his arm around the girl with a smile, leading her towards the spot where Tory stood with a few other of their fellow students.

"Queen Cobra." The Nichols girl commented as she caught sight of the girl, a smile on her face.

"I thought you were going to stop calling me that." The Harper girl moved from under Miguel's arm and made her way to the blonde, snaking her hands around her waist. "Princess."

"Hm, I don't think we established that." Tory grinned, pressing a quick kiss against the other girls lips with a smile. "Did Miguel get you a drink?"

"I was supposed to do that?" The Diaz boy questioned, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay, let's go." The Nichols girl shook her head, turning to the other Cobra Kai's. "We'll be back in a second."

The blonde locked arms with her girlfriend, and Miguel joined the two as they walked back towards the back entrance of moons house.

"Moon's house is super nice." Cleo commented as they walked, a smile on her face. "I know I say this all the time, but I kinda wish I was rich."

"Don't we all?" Miguel sighed jokingly as Tory opened the sliding door, the first sight the trio see being the students of Miyagi-do.

Then the Harper girl wasn't happy anymore.

It became somewhat of a staring war between both groups, neither daring to break eye contact. Cleo clenched her fists together, then felt Tory put her hand around her fist, trying to calm her down. Her tense body relaxed slightly, but she was still angry beyond belief.

"Let's just go." The Nichols girl whispered.

... and the pair walked off together with all of Miyagi-do watching.

IT WAS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE THAT CLEO HAD a competitive side. So watching as Tory beat person by person in a beer drinking contest only made her fall for the girl even more. It gave her the sense that together they could beat anyone that came across them.

Even if that sounded like the corniest thing she had ever thought about in her life.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" Everyone cheered as the guy across from Tory fell down onto the ground and off his chair.