chapter fifteen.

Newbies

Newbies

  COBRA KAI WAS CHANGING DRASTICALLY, and anyone who was there since the start could sense that. Besides Cleo, only Hawk, and a few others had been there since before the All-Valley so, they were the only ones who tensed when Kyler, and his friends came through the door. However, Cleo then felt a sense of relief knowing the attention would fully no longer be on her.

It would be on these new kids.

"Class, welcome our new students!" Kreese yelled above the class, him and Jack approaching the front of the room.

Everyone quieted down slightly, and turned their attention to the small group of about seven students, all of them known for their aggressive nature at school.

"I'm going to call you... Chodenose and Taintbreath." Mitch, who had earned the name of Penis Breath and Ass Face upon his Cobra Kai arrival said to the new group confidently, thinking that would slide like it did with him.

"What the hell did you just say?" Kyler questioned, stepping up to him.

Tory bumped Cleo's shoulder slightly, and the two exchanged a look before chuckling to themselves.

"Oh—...uh—.. no, no. Nothing. It's just this thing we do around here sometimes." Mitch stuttered out nervously.

Kyler flexed at him, and the boy jumped backwards, obviously in fear.

"Think they have what it takes?" Tory asked with a raised brow.

"They might be good." Cleo replied, letting herself shrug slightly. "But they'll never get as good as we are right now."

"Why do you think that?" The Nichols girl asked, her brows now knitting together while she tried to understand the statement.

"They didn't have to work for it, not like us." The Harper girl explained, as a matter a factly. "We'd do anything for karate, and have. They don't even show themselves that much loyalty."

Tory understood now, and wearing a slight smile, she nodded as Kreese spoke up again.

"Everyone, fall in. Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a gift. Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo. Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive." He explained, Cleo looking back towards her father who's arms were crossed against his chest.

"Looks like he was thinking the same thing." The Harper girl spoke, whispering over to Tory.

... but, would she be one of the strong?

IT WAS NOW TIME FOR CLEOS FIGHT TO BEGIN IN the Cobra Kai dojo. Kyler had already fought Mitch, in which Mitch lost terribly. Tory fought one of the girls that was brought in, and won by far. Now, it was Cleo's turn, and the girl she was going to go against was much bigger.