About This Book

Hello readers! Thank you for checking out my book! ☺️

This book is a BTS AU book about soulmates; specifically the story of Sarah Walker and Yoongi Min. Sarah is 34 and married to her high school sweetheart, Jim. Her 12-year-old daughter, Gabriella (Gigi), introduces her to BTS.

In 2016 the flu vaccine awakened something within humanity that led to soulmates. Once you hear your soulmate's voice, the bond begins; it's cemented with touch. The caveat is that the voice has to be live, real-time, and in person. Easy, right? Once the bond is cemented, your eyes turn crystal blue, no matter the original color.

In very rare instances, soulmates can communicate telepathically

In very rare instances, soulmates can communicate telepathically. This requires an exceptionally rare bond.

Sarah had wished for her soulmate for a long time, before it was even really a thing, if she was honest with herself. It's just so romantic. The phenomenon started 4 years ago when she was 30. She had hoped that she had found her soulmate already in her husband, but that just wasn't the case.

It's not to say that she isn't happy. She is. Married to her high school sweetheart, and with a beautiful 12-year-old daughter. She loves her husband very much, and always will. He is her best friend.

Then, her daughter introduced her to BTS, whom she had never heard of before. She had no idea the impact BTS would have on her life. She eventually found her bias in Yoongi. There is just something about Yoongi. She can't stop thinking about him.  On a whim, she begins learning Korean and subscribes to Hello, Talk! She never in a million years would have thought that her bias was her soulmate, or that she had been talking to him for some time without knowing who he was.

Yoongi wanted 2020 to be different. He decided to go outside his comfort zone and sign up for Hello, Talk to get better at English. That's where he met Sarah Walker, who was learning Korean. They became part of the same friend's group, which was very close with each other. Although he'd never met her in person (how could he being who he was?) he developed feelings for her. He knew she was married and happy, but there was something about her he couldn't put his finger on.

I hope you enjoy this book. It will be very smutty. If you don't like smut, please don't read. There will also be swearing from time to time.

Some differences in this AU, other than the obvious...Covid is a thing, but it doesn't last long...only a few months. Hence, the MOTS Tour is postponed, but picked up again.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures in the book; all were found searching the Interwebs. I DO own the cover, and all of the characters I have created. I do not own BTS in any way. Interpretations as to the character, mannerisms, etc of BTS are all made up by me and not meant to represent the actual thoughts, feelings, or whatever of BTS. As much as I would like to, I don't know them personally, I am merely an adoring fan.

Borahae, friends!!!!!!