Chapter 11: Concert Part 2

YOONGI POV

YOONGI POV

Sarah and I were dancing, and I was in Heaven, when there was a knock at the door.

:One of the Members?: she asked as we danced.

:Probably. I'm sorry: I said, pulling her closer.

:It's ok: She reluctantly pulled away. There was another knock.

I went to the door and looked out the peephole. Then, I sighed before opening the door. "Jimin-ah. 무슨 일이야 (What's going on)?"

"많지 않다. 그냥 어떻게 지내나 궁금해서요 (Not much. I just wanted to see how you were doing)." He let himself in, and made a beeline for Sarah.

"Jimin needs lots of attention," I said, with a sigh.

"Hi Sarah. 어떻게 지내세요 (How are you doing)?" he asked, bowing slightly. She was blushing.

:Are you blushing?: I asked her, smiling. :Should I be worried?:

:Am I? Sorry. Jimin was my first bias. 그는 정말 아름답습니다 (He's so beautiful). How can I not blush when he is paying attention to me?: I went up to her and put my arm around her. Yeah, I was being a little possessive. I didn't care.

"괜찮아 고마워 (I'm fine, thank you)." Sarah said. "The concert was amazing." She blushed even more.

"형, 당신의 소울메이트는 왜 얼굴을 붉히나요 (Hyung, why is your soulmate blushing)?" Jimin asked, with a grin.

"I just haven't talked to you properly yet," Sarah said. Then, there was another knock at the door. Jimin went to answer it. It was Taehyung and Jungkook. I mentally facepalmed. Why were they doing this? :Are they all coming here?: she asked.

:몰라

:몰라. 나는 그것을 원하지 않는다 (I don't know. I don't want that):

:They are probably just curious. It's ok:

:확실합니까 (Are you sure)?:

: (yes):

I kissed her on the cheek, and welcomed my brothers.