Back To New York

Karin Pov

I had a ticket booked and was ready to leave Barbados and head back to New York. Rico paid for the flight and even got a new apartment for me and paid the first 4 months rent.

I was truly thankful although I was leaving him and our daughter all alone. I really am a bad person.

Suitcase and bags packed I looked at Royalty sleeping in Rico arms as he stood there watching me with water in his eyes.

My taxi as outside waiting to take me to the airport. I walked out the door not looking back knowing I would cry. Not know weather this was a good thing to do.

Getting in the taxi as the driver put y bags in the car. I looked at this big beautiful house for one last time. Tears flowed down my cheek like a river.

Rico Pov

Karin left. She left us here. I had true feelings for her even though I went about it the wrong way. I wanted to show her that I loved and missed her and I wanted us to be a happy family.

It seemed like she had her eyes on another goal and we weren't apart of that.

Royalty is the head one I was hurting for. What is she going to be like growing without her mother.

Karin seemed to hate Royalty to me. It was like she never really cared. How could she now care about a human being that came out of her.

I wiped the tears off my face and man up for my baby. She was just prefect no matter what.

I am going to have her back no matter what. And show her that she is someone and I love her.

Knowing it was going to be different without her with us. We've got a whole new life of thinking.

Dave Pov

Its been a while but I am a bit better now. Seemed like Karin disappeared in thin air. One things I must say about the motherfucker is that he was a smart man.

He knew his way around things. I guess they went off to have a good life. 

As for me I actually moved on and found out that all I needed was sometime to think. I go clubbing everything through some bands with the guys, I am more focused on getting more money and even finding ways to make more money the clean way. 

Maybe Karin being gone was a blessing and curse. I've also started to date this new baddie that was totally amazing. Her name is Diamond.  

Diamond came into my life and everything has been going smoothly. I try to find an error in her so I think it is legit and no games. Millie has been missing since I have comes to the conclusion that she is dead. 

Well life goes on and we have to face reality. But a dude wasn't trying to think about the past cause my future is all that I am focused on. What can possibly go wrong. 

And also a dude is a marry man with a daughter of my own.