Running

Karin Pov

     Since what happened at the mall I couldn't sleep. This shows me you can't run from your past. I wish everything would just be normal for me.

      I can't believe he is here. But I need to stop thinking about him. I am honestly surprise that Millie and do nothing in a while.

     I was bored to death Ari and Josohn and on a mother son trip. So I had the whole house for myself but I miss my bestfriend.

    The door bell rang. I looked through the peephole and saw it was Dave. He looks so tired. I looked in the mirror before opening the door.

     "Hey what is up?." I ask letting him in. I missed him to be real with you.

     " I miss you babygirl. "
"I missed you too baby you look so tired." I said. I went in the kitchen to pop some popcorn.

     "Cause I am I need trying to get Millie's ass she set up the robbery at the trap. When I find her she is dead." He looked so cold hearted.

    " Don't worry baby I am going to be by your side through whatever. "

     "Can I spend the night here I don't want to leave your side."

"Sure but you got to take off those cloths in my bed . " I said

      We laid in bed cuddling . I miss his touch and he seemed to miss mine. I wish that all the bad can go away so we can be us.

     I was thinking about us and all that we have been through and I just wish it could go away. I started to drift off to sleep.

     I got to tell Dave about my past before he finds out and think of it in the wrong way.

                            Millie Pov

      I am back bitches I just took a break from this life. As for Karin I can't wait to see the look on Dave's face when I tell him that Karin is a liar.

      I found dirt on Karin and my Fuck buddy known as Rico. He is a pimp and Karin like she was one of his girls.

     Wow this hoe has us all fooled. Now he would have no choice to find out and he would be all mine.

     As for Rock and I we want things but our plan will work. I would get Dave and he would get Karin.

     I can't wait for everything to fall into place. I am not pregnant anymore I got an abortion cause Rick thought it was the best option and I thought so too.

    The next time I get pregnant or will be from Dave and no one is stopping me at this point. Period Pooh!!!!

                           Rico Pov

     So little Karin is in Harlem and I am going to get her back and carry her back home. Anyone gets in my way they will be a dead man walking.

    Millie is finally going to be out of my life. She is not the wifey material and I am glad she got an abortion cause she is money hungry sorry to say.

     And I can't be trapping no hoes man. The only one I want to trap is Karin and that will be happening when Millie tells Dave about Karin's past but we switch it up a little.

     I was Karin's pimp. Her parents own me money and they didn't have it. But when I saw they had a daughter and she was beautiful I decided I would take her then.

     she was suppose to work on the streets like the rest of girls but she was different to me. She was beautiful, smart, funny and sexy asf. And another thing that made her special was that she was a virgin.

     She trick me one day when I allowed her to go to the mall without any guards and I let her go. She never came back and I knew she ran away.

      Karin stole 1 million dollars from me. But I am going to get it back cause when I find her she would pay.

       Watch out Babygirl cause I am in town.