Danger is the Name

Ariana Pov

   Karin was staying with me until Dave get this problem under control. I would like to meet this bitch Millie so I could beat her ass myself.

    I am glad I have a friend her with me. I feel great honestly. My son's birthday is on 3 weeks and I was going all out for his birthday. I don't care about his good for nothing father.

      He was at my mom's while I get his part plans ready. Today is the day I have to come face to face with Herb for the party planning. My mother thought it was a good idea to involved him.

     I really didn't want to this with him but he is still his father. I hope he ain't about no bullshit.

     I got ready cause your girl got a while day ahead of her. I looked in the mirror and was proud of myself. Once upon a time I was poor asf.

     All I had was Herb he know my financial excuses before I got pregnant whenever I asked him for money he treated me like shit. Then he had the audacity to say I was a hoe. Man that nigga put me through so much at least I got a blessing out of it.

         I was ready to start my day and see my son

         I was ready to start my day and see my son. God please protect me as I walk through these doors about to meet this bitch was nigga.

                                Karin Pov

    So guys you would never believe that Dave wants me to act like a little bitch while that psychopath stays out there and think I am scared.

      The Karin that I have been trying to hide is going to come back and she is not going to be pretty. I got something for that ass. Since I can't hit her and I am going to hurt her.

      Bitch don't mess with a bitch name Karin Jinsui. Since we are breaking stuff now lemme play this game. Cause this bitch must be crazy. As it states 'Do onto others as you would have them do onto you'.

     I got ready for what I am about to do. I do care if I go to jail today at least this bitch will see that I am as crazy as she it. I was prepared for anything.

       Thank God Ari has 2 vehicles so now I think I can carry the tools I need without anyone looking at me strangely

       This bitch won't forget my name when I am finish with her. I am her worst nightmare.

                             Daveeast Pov

     Mane this shit is crazy. Millie's ass is causing a lot of trouble for me. Now Karin and I are distant this might really make her leave me. I need to handle this shit.

     As for my trap I know she had something to do with it cause I look at the footage and from the angle of looked like her car.

     But I got something for her just wait and see with her broke ass. I called Karin but I ain't get no answer I tried 4 more times and still the same answer.

       What the hell is this girl doing. I say in my thoughts just thinking about how my life has drastically changed. Once shit starts going good something bad happens.

      My life is so ducked up on so many levels. I need to talk to my moms. I hopped up off my ass and headed to my moms place. She always give the best advice even if it is something you don't like.

                            Ariana Pov

    Meeting with Herb wasn't a bad thing. We got a lot of things off of our chest. I am going to collect my baby from my moms place. She loves her brand baby.

    I arrived there to find the house full with my nieces and nephews. I loved them so much. Here Yosohn has people he can plày with once he saw my his little was came running.

    "Hey momma." I said as I lift my baby. He felt heavy my mother always feeding his ass.

      "Hey Ari you coming to collect my grandson." She said she loved him so much she wants him around all the time.

    "Yes mom but I would bring him back in 2 days okay." I said she nodded then gives Yosohn and I kisses. I love my mother .

    "Love you momma." I shouted as I opened the door to leave.
" love you too baby and drive safe. " she said. She is always worried about me.