The Truth Hurts

Karin Pov

       I couldn't stop thinking about seeing Rico again. He is my worst nightmare. I was sitting on the toilet just staring off into space.

      Why couldn't I just get it out  there to Dave. Maybe I am just afraid he would judge me.

      "Good morning ma I have to go to the trap but I will call you later." Dave said. He gives me a kiss on my cheek.

    " Bye be safe. I have something to tell you later. " He left. I felt like shit for not telling him.

     I sat down and said a little prayer to God about my life and how it is a total mess.

     My family was an outcast. And I hated them for all the stuff I went through when I was younger.

     What is family people that kill you and leave you to suffer. You don't always get what you want.

     This is one reason I don't really want kids. When something happens to me and I have to leave them alone for good and they have no one. It would break my heart to pieces.

      God show me a sign I really need you in this time of need.

                             Daveeast Pov

       I got some information about Millie and that she is back in town. So I headed to the trap I ordered some people to get her and bring her here.

     I ain't playing with her ass and that is final. I walked in the room she was held in. She looked terrible that is cause she got an ass whooping.

    "Well look what he have here remember what I told you?"

" You mean that you were going to kill me? " She should really watch what she says to me.

      "Don't play slick with me cause I would put one in you."
" I came back to tell you something about your little hoe. "

    "Call her out  her name and you would leave sooner that expected."

    " She didn't tell you about her past didn't she? "
"What are you talking about bitch."

     " Karin is a little hoe. The man I am seeing is a pimp and Karin was his sex slave. She fuck plenty of his friends. She is just using you so he could kill you. "Millie said as she coughed up blood.

     "You're lying cause I had sex with her and she was real tight."

"He said she tend to have that effect but if you don't believe me ask her.

      I just couldn't stop thinking bout what she was saying. I hardly know about Karin's past. Is this bitch playing me and who the fuck was her pimp.

      I speed away from the trap. So this is what we doing now. The truth really does hurts.