Date💫

Karin Pov

   I was sitting in my room watching tv. I look at my phone and see that Dave message me to ask if I wanted to go on a date. And I told him yeah obviously.

    I can't tell him no for nothing. But what would he want in a girl like me?  I ain't all of that pretty, to begin with.

  I put on some happy music. While I got ready I started to think of if I and he were together.

      I was looking like a snack. I can't believe I am going on a date with a fine ass man.

     I felt down bottom moist. Omg am I wet. That is something new. Cause that shit don't happen. Damm what is this man doing to me.

      I look fly. Can't touch this honey even if you tried. I have grown a lot.

      I was done all I had to do was wait on Dave's ass

                         Daveeast Pov

   I was now heading to the elevators to get to Karin's apartment. This girl is going to be the death of me.

     I knock on the door. She came looking stunning. Damm my member started to grow hard.

     She looks sexy as hell.

"You look sexy is hell ma," I said.

  "Thanks so does you." She said seductively. Damm.

     Katin was doing this shit on purpose

     Katin was doing this shit on purpose. For a young ass girl, she looks hella sexy.

    We arrived at the beach. It was a surprise little dinner.

    "I need to cover your eyes," I told her. She gives me this strange look. I get where she is coming from but  baby girl doesn't get anything to worry about.

   "Don't try no stupid shit cause I would fuck." She yelled. I put the blindfold over her eyes.

     "Why does it smell like the sea." She asked.

   "Maybe you are smelling things," I said.

      I took off the blindfold. And she was in total awe. I felt really bad about babygirl's situation so I found a plan that I thought would work. And that was dinner on the beach.

      "All of this for me

      "All of this for me.?" She said with an expression that she couldn't believe I just did this for her.

  "Yeah, you are a shining star," I said. We sat and eat. We talk more about what she wants to be and shit.

    I haven't had a conversation with anyone like this before not even with my momma.

     I like Karin a lot. But age is going to get between everything. For 19 years old she is really mature.