Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My life hasn't been the same since that night 500 years ago I mean I was only 16 years old and I was kidnapped by a vampire and I was took for blood but then one of the vampires called Eric wanted me for more and so he turned me and made me his slave because he used the term as your maker I command you and I hate them words I mean he made me into a blood drinking addict.

I mean because of them words I did some terrible things to some very good people and even though I hate myself for it I hate Eric for it even more because he made me what I am I mean for almost 300 hundred years I have been on the run from he and I hide from him so he doesn't find me because if he ever did find me I would be so dead.

Maybe even worse his slave again which I do not want because he would make me do all of those things again I mean in 500 years I haven't been able to fall in love and that is all because of him I mean sure I have sex but I can't even fall in love because I have no heart or soul and I can't ever have kids because the insides of my body don't work anymore and that is all because of him.

Then sometimes I get so angry that I take my anger out of innocent people which I hate myself for ever day because there is no one to stop me and so today here I am in Bon Temps hoping to start over again like every other town I go to and end up screwing things up every time I mean I just want to live a normal like is that so hard to let me do I mean for fucks sake I was human once.

Today is a new start for me so here I am sitting in my hotel room with the curtains closed wishing that dark would come soon because I am so hungry right now and so I got off off the bed and I started pacing on the floor getting really restless that was until I heard the cleaner walk towards my room door and so I growled and I ran over to the room door.

Then when I got to the door I opened it and I kept well away from the sunlight so I didn't burn and I pulled the cleaner into my room and I heard her scream and as she screamed I looked in her eyes and I saw she was so scared and then I looked at her and I saw she looked only about my age in human years but I didn't care I needed to feed.

So I just looked into her eyes and I glamoured her and I said do not scream and then I pulled my fangs out and I dug them into her and I started drinking from her and I drank and drank and drank until finally she was no more and then I removed my fangs and I put them back in and then I said as the body fell to the ground oh god no.

Then I started panicking and I said I fucking hate you Eric Northman and then I lifted the body and I dropped it onto the carpet and I rolled it up in it and then I lifted the carpet with the body onto my shoulder and then I walked over to the door and I opened it to see that it was night already and so I smiled and I ran out of the hotel room.

So then when I got out of the hotel room I ran over to my truck and I dumped the body into the back of it and then I ran to the front of the car and I opened the doors and I got into it and then I started the car and I drove away from the hotel and drove towards my dump site where I dumped all my dead human blood bags.

Did you like it. Review and comment