Chapter 4

Bella's pov

Once I got to the delicious smell of human blood I saw it was coming from inside a house and so I ran over to that house and I started looking around it and I peeked into all the windows of the house until finally I got to the back door and I looked into the kitchen and I saw a human girl who looked about 20 years old talking to her grandma.

So then I started trying to smell each of them trying to figure out which one of the smelt so delicious but I couldn't tell and so I decided the only thing I could do was get them to invite me in so I knocked on the back door and I looked in and saw the grandma stand up and walk over to the door and then she opened it.

Then when she opened it she smiled and said yes may I help you and as she said that I sniffed her and I realised from her smell that it wasn't her so it must have been the young one so I looked into the grandma's eyes and I glamoured her saying invite me in please and the grandma said sure come on in.

So then I smiled and I walked into the house and as I did I saw the young girl gasp and step away from the table and so I looked at her and I said whoa your blood smells so delicious can I have some and the girl said go to hell and I said oh I will very soon and then I ran at the human grandma and I realised my fangs and I sank them into the grandma's neck and I drank from her.

Did you like it. Review and comment