Chapter 2

Bella's pov

When I got to the dumping site I parked my truck and I turned it off and I opened the door and I got out and then I went to the back of the truck and I lifted the body out of it and over my shoulder and then I ran unto I got to the site and when I got to it I threw the rapped up body into it and I got down on my knees and I said a prayer for her.

Then I said a prayer for myself like I normal do when I kill someone and then I stood back up onto my feet and as I did I heard someone ran up behind me and so I turned quickly and I grabbed him by the neck and I growled at him and said what the hell do you want human.

So then the human started struggling against my grip and I just laughed and said you won't get free now what the hell do you want and he said to kill all of you mother fucking vampires and I said as I made my vampire teeth appear yeah well that won't happen and then I sank my teeth into him and I drank him until I couldn't drink no more.

Then I threw him into the pit of humans to and I frowned when I looked in it because I saw at least 30 humans in there which I have drunk within being here which was only 4 days ago and I felt so ashamed of myself but I knew it wasn't my fault that I was like this it was Eric's and I knew I would make him pay for making me one day.

So then I said another prayer for the human I had just killed and I ran back to my truck only to see it was busted I mean really the tires were busted, the engine was busted and even the windows and so I screamed out FUCKING HELL KILL ME NOW and I got into such a bad temper I started ripping the truck apart with my bare vampire hands.

Then once the car was no more I was able to calm myself down enough to remember that my family had graves in this town so I started running towards the grave yard and I didn't stop until I got there which was quite a long run since the graves were on the other side of town and I didn't know how to get there so I just had to wing it.

Did you like it. Review and comment