Chapter 8

Bella's pov

As I was lying on the floor crying blood years I was thinking of ways to escape but every way I though of was either my kind and humans dying or me dying myself I couldn't think of anything without someone dying and so I just got so frustrated with it that I screamed out MOTHERFUCKER I WANT MY LIFE BACK.

Then as I shouted that I heard the one man I never wanted to see again say that my dear Bella will never happen and then I saw Eric walk into the room and so I got really scared and I stood up and backed away from him and back up to the wall and as I backed to the wall Eric opened the cell doors.

As he opens the door I realised I had time to escape but then I would be in even more trouble so I didn't try it and once the door were fully opened Eric walked into the cells and he ran over to me and pushed me against the wall by my neck and I screamed and said please Eric please don't kill me.

Then Eric said oh no Bella I would never do that you meant so much to me and you still do and now that your back we can have fun again and I shouted no no fucking way I want nothing to do with you anymore Eric I want you gone and Eric growled and said don't you ever talk to me that way again and then he banged my head against the wall.

As he said that I gasped and said ok Eric I'm sorry and Eric said oh you will be once we get back home but until then I have to make you mine again and I said no no please no I don't want that life again please don't make me Eric and Eric stroked my cheek and pulled my hair back oh Bella you have no idea what I'm going to make you do.

Then I said fuck you I won't become your slave not again and then I pushed him off of me with all of my strength and I pushed him so hard he hit the silver cell and so I smiled and then I said hell yeah and I ran out of the cell and upstairs and just as I was about to go out the front door I was grabbed by the back of the neck.

Did you like it. Review and comment