Chapter 3

Bella's pov

Once I got to the grave yard I went into the trees and I hid in them until all the humans had left and once all the humans left I ran out of the tree and I ran to my parents graves and I sat down on the ground and I started crying which of course I couldn't cry real tears I could only cry blood but I didn't care.

Then once I started crying I started reading everything that my siblings had but on their parents graves which was a good mother or a good father had loving kids and loving grandkids and I started crying even more at that knowing that it wasn't me that gave them their grandkids and I just sat in the ground crying over the loss of my parents.

As I sat there I started remembering all my human memories and I saw they were all good memories with my brother and sister by my side who were older than me but in some ways younger than me to because I always acted like the sensible one especially when it came to taking care of our sick grandmother.

Then as I remembered all my human memories I started remembering my vampire ones as well which just made me cry even more and get angrier to because my vampire memories included me drinking and draining almost every human in the human wars because Eric made me do it.

So then once I had remembered everything I decided at that moment that I would forget my past lives and start a new one as the Bella who loves humans and only drinks tru blood but as I thought that I just laughed and said yeah right like that is possible vampires are made to kill not to act human.

Then I stood up from the ground and I sniffed the area for humans and after a while I finally found one and once I smelt it I knew I had to have her I mean she smelt so delicious and her blood was magical and so I took off running and I didn't stop running until I got to the human that smelt so delicious.

Did you like it. Review and comment