Chapter 10

100 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 100 years since Eric took me prisoner again and since then I have been made to change people into vampires and to kill people and I have been raped and chained up in his basement just like he said he would not and no matter how hard I try I can't get way from him even as I try and trick him to let me go he still doesn't.

Right now I am in the basement chained up with the vampire collars with my daughters Lorena, Selena and Trista who are all sisters and are only 10 years old and are now going to be 10 for the rest of there lives and I can tell they are so scared so I said hey girls I promise I will get you out of here.

Then Selena said momma what happened to Tristan and Peter and I said I don't know baby but I will get us all out of here even you brothers do you all understand me and all my girls nodded their heads ok and then I said ok girls I need you all to cover your eyes and shut your eyes ok and all 3 of my girl said ok momma and did what I asked.

So then I shouted hey guard and then next minute I heard the door to the basement open and I saw the vampire guard run down to the basement and he said what is it no Bella and I said as I grabbed the stake I made nothing I just want out of here and then I shoved it into his heart and he blew up and fell to the ground.

Then as he blew up the keys flew out of his pocket and so I grabbed them and I unchained myself and then I ran over to my girls and I said hey girls it ok momma is here now and the 3 of them looked up and smiled when they saw me and said momma your out and I said as I unchained them to yeah and so are you.

So then my girls all stood up and looked at me and said as they hugged me thank you momma and I said your welcome now I need you 3 to stay here while I go get your brothers and Lorena said momma what about Eric and I said it's ok I'll be fine just stay here ok and my girls said ok momma as I ran upstairs and into the main part of the club.

Then I got up to the club I saw lot's of humans and I knew I need to feed but I knew so did my kids so I would wait and feed with them as a family and so I ran around the room killing any and all vampires who wasn't Eric or my sons and once all the vampires were dead I went and stood on top of the bar where my sister Pam stood serving.

So then I shouted all humans leave now before you become dinner and then all the humans started panicking and ran out of the club and so I just smiled and I jumped off of the bar and I went over to Eric who had both my boys beside him and I said let them go now or I will kill Pam.

As I said that Pam gasped and said no Bella and I just looked at Eric and he said you weren't she is your sister and I shouted how many times do I have to tell you we aren't family and then I ran over to Pam and I ripped her heart out of her chest and I heard Eric scream and he looked at me and said I will kill you.

Then I said you have no control on me or my kids now hand over my sons you fucking shithead and Eric said fine boys go to you momma and then both my sons sighed and ran over to me and hugged me so tight I could have sworn they were shaking scared and I mean they are both only 8 years old what do you expect.

So then I said Tristan, Peter go downstairs to the basement and wait with your sister please and my sons both said yes momma and ran out of the club and down to the basement and then I said don't ever come after me or my kids again because if you do it won't be my sister I will be killing it will be you do you understand me Eric.

Then Eric growled at me and said yes I understand and I smiled and said good boy now stay and then I ran down to the basement where I saw my kids standing there waiting on me and once they saw me they all ran over to me and hugged me and I said ok ok I'm fine but we need to go like now so go to the gate over there.

So then all of us ran to the gate or door and I opened it and we all ran out it and ran into the woods and we just kept going and we lived on in the world as a family without anymore trouble from Eric or Bill which I was really happy about because it meant me and kids where now living in peace.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment